Seeking women with open diaries

Options

Replies

• I have just joined and mine might be pretty interesting, Im hoping your a gardener from yopur pic. You may add me if you choose
  • cdwilson2003
    Options
    Oh yeah that's me for sure. Add me if you'd like. And, yes, I eat pizza.
  • cdwilson2003
    Options
    My diary is open to friends. Feel free to add me. I log daily, its not always pretty and I like booze but its all there.

Me too!
  • ashleeLM
    ashleeLM Posts: 3
    Options
    My diary is definitely open to you, though I am just starting back again today so I don't have much yet.
  • RitaSantoss
    RitaSantoss Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    My diary is open :smile:
  • LisaDec1969
    LisaDec1969 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Mines open feel free to add me :)
  • BreeNJesse
    BreeNJesse Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm open I will send a request :)
  • SarahBeth0625
    SarahBeth0625 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    I log every day religiously, and am a good cheerleader! Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • janetsalley
    janetsalley Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm looking to add more friends with open diaries for inspiration mostly. I love seeing how other people are doing this- whether you eat clean, or have ways to incorporate junk into your daily allowance I want to be your friend! I want vegans and omnivores, I want people that eat chocolate and people that drink tea. And if you have a good tip for incorporating pizza into my weight loss plan, please add me! I log in every day as well and I'm happy to support you in return! My diary is open to friends as well.
  • usflygirl55
    usflygirl55 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I'm open. Anyone can add me, please include a brief message. Thanks!
  • helyla
    helyla Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Mine is open! Anyone is free to friend request me. I'm good support, try to keep my posts upbeat... I slack a little on the weekends but I'm working on getting better. Plus I could always use the support myself! :)

Edit: Diary is open to friends, not to public. If you want to add me to see and then don't like want you see and un-friend, no hard feelings!
  • janetsalley
    janetsalley Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Feel free to look in my diary...I pretty much eat what I want, as long it's within my caloric limit!!!
  • Uhhhlexxxis
    Uhhhlexxxis Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm open, and a gluten free vegetarian if you or any one else needs some variety ;)
  • jessichri
    jessichri Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. Im a vegetarian and Im not dieting just counting calories. Ill send you an add! We can help support each other!!
  • weightingitout88
    Options
    Mines open, and im constantly trying crazy low-carb high protein recipes! Add me! =)
  • laninacastro
    laninacastro Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to anyone who wants to add me. I log my food and workouts although its not always good.My motto is log the good the bad and the ugly!
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary! I'm not afraid to show my eating habits.

Everything is fair game. ;)
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    My diary is open. Feel free to add me.
  • ksmiley412
    ksmiley412 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to friends so add me if you want.
  • CallmeFrida
    CallmeFrida Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    my diary is open and i add every single thing every single day....anyone can add me :) i'm here to give and get motivation!