Seeking women with open diaries

Options
1234568»

Replies

• HealthyWarrior
    HealthyWarrior Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    My diary is open and I'm always looking for critism good :love: or bad :explode: lol. Anyone can feel free to add me as a friend
  • Lauramh31
    Lauramh31 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends too so feel free to add me! I am new here on MFP (1 1/2 weeks) so I don't have a long history of food logs to view but I log every day - exercise (if applicable) and food (even when it's bad like cadbury eggs!).
    I am eating TDEE - about 20% (a little less so I don't go below BMR). I am moving towards eating clean but don't always yet becuase I still have things at home that need to be eaten up first ;) I eat meat, but not a ton and not every day because I just don't love it like some people do. I try to eat my veggies and fruit and get enough protein, fiber, healthy fat and vitamins all while staying w/in my calorie limit.
  • fabulara
    fabulara Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    My diary is open. I'm plant-based but not vegan. I call myself a flexitarian. I aspire to slow eating. I try to eat real food, not processed, manufactured "food," and I don't do protein powders, whey extracts, etc. As for pizza, chocolate, and so on, I'm into harm reduction, not abstinence. Not "no carbs," but fewer carbs. Not "no pizza," but fewer slices. And certainly not "no chocolate." Please feel free to add me.
  • kristy_n0831
    kristy_n0831 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Diary is open, but definitely not a clean eater. :) Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • suznut8
    suznut8 Posts: 28
    Options
    Hi, anyone can feel free to add me :) my diary is open to friends. I tend to eat about 1900 calories a day.
  • chezzielou1984
    Options
    My diary is open. I have nothing to hide. I would not call myself a clean eater. I am a eat what I want but in moderation eater. Unless its a Saturday and then I can splurge!!
  • lkplibra
    lkplibra Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    My diary is open and feel free to send me a friend request. I log every day and I eat everything (including chocolate, pizza and tea with cream and sugar :drinker: ). My diet is not perfect but it is real.
  • Barmaidsah
    Barmaidsah Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Mine is open, so feel free to add me if you like.
  • Buhbee
    Buhbee Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    LOL oh you will love me! My hubby LOVES pizza and pasta dishes so I am constantly trying to make it work in my diary and I also have a huge love for chocolate :smile:
  • rocky503
    rocky503 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I marked my diary public. How do you find other diaries to look at? I can't figure it out....Thanks
  • CAS317
    CAS317 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    My diary is always open! I eat a lot of carbs. I've been working hard to increase my protein intake. I am usually under goal 99% of the time. I always accept new friends as long as you send a message...HAPPY LOGGING!!!
  • TrishaRN_74
    TrishaRN_74 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I marked my diary public. How do you find other diaries to look at? I can't figure it out....Thanks

Rocky, you have to have friends who have open diaries as well. When they post on your home page that they completed their diary for the day, there is a link that says "View Diary". Feel free to add me. I don't mind sharing at all! :smile:
  • likethe309
    Options
    Free free to add me. I keep an open diary, but don''t always eat the healthiest, but I usually stay in my daily goal. I don't beat myself up over going over once and a while (heck, I went over a lot at Easter)
  • starfinale
    starfinale Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Please! I need people who will help with my food choices and suggest better foods! my body is a sodium hoarder! x_X

my diary is open for friends! if anyone wants to friend me,
  • holothuroidea
    holothuroidea Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    I'm a vegan with an open diary. :)

I had a really rough week this week, but it was a learning experience. (I learned that junk food completely derails my goals and that if I don't prep my veggies and plan adequately for the week I am doomed to junk food downward spirals).
  • barbaratrollman
    barbaratrollman Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Mine's open and I'm pretty diligent about logging everything.
  • annie4u3
    annie4u3 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me... i log everyday and i have an open diary
  • sandy_gee
    sandy_gee Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    OPEN SESAME!
    I log everything I put into my mouth (pen caps not included) and am on this site CONSTANTLY.