C'mon MFP!!!SHow your inner NERD !?!?!?!?

Options
18910111214»

Replies

• Missellaneous02
    Missellaneous02 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't call myself a nerd or a gamer girl like most chicks love to throw around. But ever single second I get the PS3 to myself I am playing Skyrim. I am absolutely obsessed with that game!!!
  • Nimue108
    Nimue108 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hey there Rangiku!! My DH and I were Rukia and Urahara at Dragon Con a few years ago.

I ama cosplayer who is currently working on Holo (from the anime Spice and Wolf), Rogue (X-Men), and a female Connor Kenway (Assassin's Creed 3). I am a gamer girl who like Guild WArs 2(PC), The Assassin's Creed Series, Uncharted, and the Tomb Raider series (Console) and I also do table top gaming both D&D variations and Munchkin of all varieties. I LOVE Warehouse 13, Firefly, NCIS, Sherlock, Merlin, Game of Throne, True Blood...and too many others (including animes) to name. I am also an avid reader who reads sci-fy and fantasy including the Game of Thrones books, Anita Blake, MEredith Gentry, the Black Jewels Trilogy and so on. DH is a big nerd to and we let our Geek Flag Fly WOOT!!
  • challenger1986
    Options
    I love Star Wars, the Indania Jones movies, anything related to American history, collecting and building scale models of classic cars, model railroading, and comics. Iron Man is my idol. I love watching The Big Bang Theory. And sometimes I rock GoldenEye or Mario Cart on the N64... but i kick myself everyday for selling my original NES :(
  • slowly_changing12
    slowly_changing12 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I still wake up every Saturday morning and watch cartoons (cartoons in general really) and I love star trek ( anything sci fi, especially movies) and I love greek mythology!!!!!!
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Hey there Rangiku!! My DH and I were Rukia and Urahara at Dragon Con a few years ago.

I ama cosplayer who is currently working on Holo (from the anime Spice and Wolf), Rogue (X-Men), and a female Connor Kenway (Assassin's Creed 3). I am a gamer girl who like Guild WArs 2(PC), The Assassin's Creed Series, Uncharted, and the Tomb Raider series (Console) and I also do table top gaming both D&D variations and Munchkin of all varieties. I LOVE Warehouse 13, Firefly, NCIS, Sherlock, Merlin, Game of Throne, True Blood...and too many others (including animes) to name. I am also an avid reader who reads sci-fy and fantasy including the Game of Thrones books, Anita Blake, MEredith Gentry, the Black Jewels Trilogy and so on. DH is a big nerd to and we let our Geek Flag Fly WOOT!!

That is awesome!!
  • warrow8282
    warrow8282 Posts: 13 Member
    Options

Ahhh! The Black Jewels Trilogy is one of my favs!! Along with the series by Jacqueline Carey that starts with Kushiel's Dart...

You're cosplay outfits sound amazing! We had a Rukia and Urahara at PortCon up here in Maine when I went... along with a Hollow Ichigo covered in white body paint. I got a picture of it because it was so awesome :-)
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Love reading these ....... bumping cuz I need to catch up on a marathon of Dr. Who & Torchwood :drinker: