C'mon MFP!!!SHow your inner NERD !?!?!?!?

Options
BEERRUNNER
BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
Yes indeed this bronzed awesomely tanned man you see before you has a nerdy side. As you may know a well rounded man should cover all his bases................how else am I gonna attract the geeky chicks!?!?!?! :bigsmile:

I love Sy fy and am totally hooked on Warehouse 13!!! I went on a marathon last week from season 1 to 4!! And yeah...I changed my ringtone to sound like a Farnsworth(phone apparatus on show)......HA!!!

So come one MFP............show a little of your Nerdy side!
:happy:

what ya got!?!?!

Replies

• SlickFootAnna
    SlickFootAnna Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Don't even get me started... beer..... You can't handle it.
  • MelyndaWaldner
    MelyndaWaldner Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I am a nerd.. lol.. I read at least 3-4 books a week. I much rather read then watch tv..

I love history and mythology. I love sci-fi shows and movies.
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    I own 5 lightsabers and went to a screening of Revenge of the Sith dressed up as a Jedi when no one else did. I had Sith writing tattooed on my inner forearms. No-one has a clue what they say apart from other uber star wars fans.

Dude thats awesome!!!!
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    Don't even get me started... beer..... You can't handle it.

Sayyyy wuuuuttttt??? Babycakes BEERRUNNER can handle anything! Bring it !
  • KikiD22
    KikiD22 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Umm, where do I begin? LOL

-Avid Syfy watcher, though my drug of choice is "Lost Girl." It's my guilty pleasure. Also (non-Syfy) a huge Game of Thrones and True Blood fan.
    -Costumer, go to all the local (and beyond) fan conventions in full costume, that I make myself. My list includes: Firestar, Power Girl, Blind Mag, Six (from the new Battlestar Galactica), & Sookie Stackhouse from True Blood. Plus, there are many more coming up. Elektra is in the works, but comic book Elektra, not crappy Jennifer Garner movie Elektra.
    -Gamer girl too. Completely addicted to the entire Gears of War series.
    -Read comics on a regular basis
    -I'd take a Scifi or Fantasy movie or a girly or romantic movie any day. I walked out of Beautiful Creatures because I was so upset over the changes they made from the book.

ETA: http://panelsonpages.com/?p=38186 This is me!!
  • EvilDollee
    EvilDollee Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I own 5 lightsabers and went to a screening of Revenge of the Sith dressed up as a Jedi when no one else did. I had Sith writing tattooed on my inner forearms. No-one has a clue what they say apart from other uber star wars fans.

What's up?
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options

how YOU doin?

srsly, beer... sweetie... i think i'm probably a lil too much geek for you. my nerd is worn on the outside.

geek high 5!

marvelhigh5_zpse9dcefdc.gif
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    I own the X-FILES collection!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    maybe this is why i'm a sucker for gingers.

i <3 ...

Archie.jpg
  • Ashwee87
    Ashwee87 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    I have an Autobot tattoo....<.<
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    maybe this is why i'm a sucker for gingers.

i <3 ...

Archie.jpg

Under my mask..................I have ginger hair!:devil:
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    I collect merchandise based on these little guys:

Mon_image_poring.jpg

And also Ghost in the Shell, Psych and Katamari Damacy. <3
  • KikiD22
    KikiD22 Posts: 114 Member
    Options

how YOU doin?

srsly, beer... sweetie... i think i'm probably a lil too much geek for you. my nerd is worn on the outside.

geek high 5!

Quite possibly the best .gif ever!!
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Show it? I have no idea how to hide it.

As is evidenced by my collection of Avengers art work hanging in my living room.

il_570xN_374838192_ko7t_zps7cbcb427.jpeg
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options

how YOU doin?

geek high 5!

Its all good buttercup...this isnt a NERD contest.....We are SHARING our inner nerd out here on this MFP thread......
    reveal yourself!!!
  • babydiego87
    babydiego87 Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    I don't have an 'inner', it's pretty 'outter'. I want to go home so I can play Tomb Raider after work.
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    I have an outer nerd with an inner cool person. Good thing that entropy increases with time and they are mixing into one even, cool and nerdy person.
  • charlesnapolitano
    charlesnapolitano Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    As you can see here I was born a Jedi. Performing mind tricks on this large bull

32271054972263050432830.jpg
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Show it? I have no idea how to hide it.

As is evidenced by my collection of Avengers art work hanging in my living room.

il_570xN_374838192_ko7t_zps7cbcb427.jpeg
    Except that's not your living room.

And Beer, you can't handle me, let alone my nerd side.

So...no.