C'mon MFP!!!SHow your inner NERD !?!?!?!?

Options

Replies

• highervibes
    highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
    Options
    I"m a total car seat geek (which is actually what my FB page is called!)... I do professional installations for people in my area and also volunteer with St. John Ambulance regularly.
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    I don't have an inner nerd. I wear my nerd on my sleeve... seriously ask anyone.
  • SlickFootAnna
    SlickFootAnna Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Ok.... you asked for it.

I have the original Atari from 1982 with all the games.
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    I don't have this... but if I did, my life would be complete. And it would have a place of prominence in my living room - complete with dramatic lighting.

2kkpd5.jpg
  • missCherry1977
    missCherry1977 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have a star trek website. There have been times in the last few years when I have had more than one at a time.
  • Reza151
    Reza151 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    *ahem* Allow me to list my nerd credentials:

I love video games (especially Katamari, God of War, Okami, Monster Hunter, Legend of Zelda, Castlevania)
    BOOKS! ALL THE BOOKS. Notably Hitchhikers'Guide to the Galaxy, Discworld, Harry Potter, Good Omens, A song of Ice and Fire
    I love sci fi and fantasy (see above). Doctor Who, Star Trek, Star Wars, Firefly, Supernatural
    COMICS (Avengers, Watchmen, Batman, Ironman)

My tumblr blog is mainly a fandom related one: cantando-gato.tumblr.com
    I used to be into anime but not much anymore
  • toaster6
    toaster6 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    <-- Look at the username. I don't hide my inner nerd.
  • MrsBobaFett
    MrsBobaFett Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Star Wars, Star Trek, Comic Books, Action Figures Blah Blah..
  • laurynashley1
    Options
    I've seen every episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. And unfortunately I just let my boyfriend teach me how to play Magic: The Gathering. I hate how obsessed he is with it but I can understand how it can get addicting.
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Ok.... you asked for it.

Nice!!!!! I have a Turbo grafx 16 with Bonks adventure and Slaughterhouse!!!!!!:bigsmile:
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    lol merlin, Game of thrones, Walking dead are my 3 favorite shows...\
    I own over 1000 books in paperback and over 20000 sci/fi fantesy e-books... I read 3-4 books a weeks ..

I'm a duel Star wars/ Star trek geek and can argue for either side...
  • missCherry1977
    missCherry1977 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am incapable of watching the show Castle without crying because Mal belongs on the Serenity dammit!
  • mrphil86
    mrphil86 Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    I frequent just about every science website.

I can never get enough of studies, peer reviews, findings, ect...

Although I'm told most people find that boring.
  • charlesnapolitano
    charlesnapolitano Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I love Planet of The Apes, Twilight Zone, Star Trek, Star wars, Game Of Thrones, Walking Dead, battlestar galactica old and new I could go on...
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Ok.... you asked for it.

Nice!!!!! I have a Turbo grafx 16 with Bonks adventure and Slaughterhouse!!!!!!:bigsmile:

I have 3 nintendo, a sega, 3 dreamcast, a 64, a super nintendo, a n-cube ,a Wii, and a playstation 3
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    Yes indeed this bronzed awesomely tanned man you see before you has a nerdy side. As you may know a well rounded man should cover all his bases................how else am I gonna attract the geeky chicks!?!?!?! :bigsmile:

I love Sy fy and am totally hooked on Warehouse 13!!! I went on a marathon last week from season 1 to 4!! And yeah...I changed my ringtone to sound like a Farnsworth(phone apparatus on show)......HA!!!

So come one MFP............show a little of your Nerdy side!
    :happy:

what ya got!?!?!

We own all 5 seasons of Eureka, 7 out of 10 of Stargate SG - 1, and LOVE WH 13 and Haven. New show loves (since Eureka and SG-1 are gone) are Big Bang Therory, and Person of Interest....hope that gets me on the nerd scale! :)
  • BuffyEat2Live
    BuffyEat2Live Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I think that my name and profile pic speak for themselves... :heart:
  • sillygoosie
    sillygoosie Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    <---I molested the Hulk.