C'mon MFP!!!SHow your inner NERD !?!?!?!?

Options

Replies

• Ashwee87
    Ashwee87 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    My son's name is Logan....and yes, he is named after Wolverine. >.>
  • AmberSpamber
    AmberSpamber Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I have dreams about traveling through time with number 10 ;)
  • Naptownbabi
    Naptownbabi Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Uber nerd and Otaku here, love reading Urban fantasy is my fav. read the entire women of the otherworld series in 5 days(thats 13 books) live shape shfters and vampires. obsessed with Harry Potter at the moment. and I'm all about writing and reading Fanfiction mostly Naruto, Inuyasha and HP. and I have seen every Ep of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and will always watch BTVS of HP when i see it's on while channel surfing.
  • TravisBikes
    TravisBikes Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Just because I like to post in all these topics. Star wars, serenity, firefly, BSG, etc etc etc TradeWars2002, BBS, Comodore 64, Atari, Nintendo, etc etc etc etc.

Feel free to add.

Recently I saw a MarchMadness calendar squaring off SciFi vs Fantasy characters. The vote was between Captain Mal, and Han Solo. I left crying. Could not pick just one.
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    crap tried to load a picture but no luck :(

Thats a nerd fail............Dont worry bro. I didnt know how to do it either for the longest time.
  • amandajones1978
    Options
    I love all the of rid**** movies and blade. I watch them at the gym all the time..

I met Richard Dean Anderson (stargate) and had supper with him when I was 14.. he was absolutely the coolest..
    Huge firefly fan

I'm so jealous! I loved him as MacGyver.
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    My geek is showing:

b9a7c9fc092b49a98875cf47a1748f2a.jpg
    tumblr_m0vm5sdBSU1qf47uto1_r1_1280.jpg
    087f25cf36f8ce4287638fb2545e36e6.jpg
    848920ffd37e53933727e5be3851a3f8.jpg
    skeksi.jpg
    6601e42b1a5e2ba3d9ec6fff0f503245.jpg

I think Im in loves <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
  • cuterbee
    cuterbee Posts: 545
    Options
    I love Warehouse 13! And I miss Eureka. *sigh*

I was a big D&D person for the longest time (my group broke up and I haven't found another). I read The Lord of the Rings for the first time around age 9 and have read it many times since (takes me about a day and a half). I also read it aloud to my kids when they were in elementary school.

I read a lot of science fiction and fantasy, can't miss Girl Genius (www.girlgeniusonline.com) every MWF, and have Neil Gaiman's Sandman series. I haven't played WoW because I'm not sure I really have the time, but it sounds like fun.

I like science. Math, not so much.
  • Haltermania
    Haltermania Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    My real job is me being Darth Vader, little do you all know my twin brother is the one that died because the force is not strong with him. i am currently re-building MY death star, i believe you all refer to it as the space station. Once it is complete I shall be recruting. Join me and together we can concur the galaxy
  • demorelli
    demorelli Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    I own 5 lightsabers and went to a screening of Revenge of the Sith dressed up as a Jedi when no one else did. I had Sith writing tattooed on my inner forearms. No-one has a clue what they say apart from other uber star wars fans.

The question is: can you quote the Sith code?
  • demorelli
    demorelli Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    My real job is me being Darth Vader, little do you all know my twin brother is the one that died because the force is not strong with him. i am currently re-building MY death star, i believe you all refer to it as the space station. Once it is complete I shall be recruting. Join me and together we can concur the galaxy

...which is why you're wearing a St. Patrick's day hat...
  • AlyssaJoJo
    AlyssaJoJo Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    My 22nd bday party was a star wars themed party - in which I made all my friends dress up or they couldn't come. We served Wookie Cookies, Han Burgers, Light Saber fries, and Yoda Soda. My friend wrote a song about me being a Jed. We spent the night playing video games.....

this is a normal thing for me XD
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options

My son's middle name is Xavier...yes after Prof. Xavier. We considered Logan for his first name, but I got overruled by the Mr. :grumble:
  • LavenderBouquet
    LavenderBouquet Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Ahem. :happy:

30696_10150161214615360_1202654_n_zps0b75aaad.jpg
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    I love Warehouse 13! And I miss Eureka. *sigh*

I was a big D&D person for the longest time (my group broke up and I haven't found another). I read The Lord of the Rings for the first time around age 9 and have read it many times since (takes me about a day and a half). I also read it aloud to my kids when they were in elementary school.

I read a lot of science fiction and fantasy, can't miss Girl Genius (www.girlgeniusonline.com) every MWF, and have Neil Gaiman's Sandman series. I haven't played WoW because I'm not sure I really have the time, but it sounds like fun.

I like science. Math, not so much.

Yess Eureka was pretty awesome too!. Its kinda cool they way Warehouse 13 and Eureka crossover in a cpople of early WH13 episodes!
  • SirenPacific
    SirenPacific Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    @BEERRUNNER -too funny-The only reason I clicked on this feed is because I also went on a Warehouse 13 Binge-and I generally don't even like SyFy! You know it's bad when you start thinking of your phone as your Farnsworth and you start thinking of all kinds of real world objects as artifacts. You know...the violin player's ACTUAL violin from The Titanic will soon be up for auction. Oh, the possibilities!
  • TravisBikes
    TravisBikes Posts: 674 Member
    Options

My son's middle name is Xavier...yes after Prof. Xavier. We considered Logan for his first name, but I got overruled by the Mr. :grumble:

My wife said no to Xavier. :(
  • throttle2009
    Options
    In for nerd/geek duty!
    I like gadgets,,,,I have a fitbit! Combining fitness with gadgets,,,COOL!.
    I still watch cartoons, (btw anyone out there watch Adventure time??) Still read sci fi or fantasy books.
    I work in the computer industry...nuff said..!