What is a strange fact about you?

Options

Replies

• Ginoo
    Ginoo Posts: 56
    Options
    I see and communicate with spirits. Saw my first one at age three.
    I am pagan
  • michelejlm
    michelejlm Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I still lactate even though it has been 14 years since I nursed a baby......it's weird and strange at the same time :)
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    Wow, some really interesting people in this world!
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    I've had family members play in the MLB,NFL and NBA
  • MagicalLeopleurodon
    MagicalLeopleurodon Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Im double jointed in every finger.

i can wiggle my ears.

I have no idea what alcohol tastes like.

i could shoot rifles at age 5.

I can play video games (player 1 and 2) with my hands and feet at the same time.

i can sing all 50 states and the capitols.

im left handed, but shoot, play guitar, and bow hunt right handed.

i can draw with both hands.

i cant make change or tell time without serious effort.
  • VeeBethTris
    VeeBethTris Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    When I was 18 my grandma tried to get me to marry her Indian *from India* neighbor so he can get his green card. His family offered me $10,000. When I said no, she asked two more of her grandchildren. We call said no.

Should I mention Grandma was bat**** crazy but she sure was entertaining.
  • zgrapejuice
    zgrapejuice Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Left home at 15 to join the carnival or 3 years
  • Dragon67
    Dragon67 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I had a fear of dying for quite some time, anytime I would look in the mirror or think about death I would get very anxious and start freaking out. Oh great, I just did it to myself, now I'm starting to think about death and freaking out. Just kidding, but it did take me awhile to get over that feeling.

This me too

I do this all the time mostly when I am trying to sleep. It is not as bad as a it use to be but still a very creepy feeling.
  • deanjou59
    deanjou59 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    When my husband is out of town I am really scared to be alone and often sleep with a bunch of light on :/ A bit embarrasing actually.
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    Options
    When my husband is out of town I am really scared to be alone and often sleep with a bunch of light on :/ A bit embarrasing actually.

Don't be embarrassed I'm always like that after an episode of Monk I don't know why but that show scares me
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    i can blow saliva bubbles.lol.(they go far too) :smile:
  • bigmac2054
    bigmac2054 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    14 years ago, I was anorexic and bulemic.
    so much to share but will start here hah
  • deanjou59
    deanjou59 Posts: 737 Member
    Options

Don't be embarrassed I'm always like that after an episode of Monk I don't know why but that show scares me

Why, thank you my friend :flowerforyou: I will be sure to not watch Monk when he is out of town- that is for sure! :)
  • squishyjenn
    squishyjenn Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I have never believed in god (and am happy to carry on this non-belief), even though I went to church, parents were xtian, etc. Not even to be rebellious, I always thought it was a bunch of bs even as a very young child in sunday school.

My whole life seems to revolve around the number ten.

I grew up seeing ghosts and all around weird stuff like that, lots of strange experiences.

There's lots more, I imagine but that's what I can think of at the top of my head.
  • monipie
    monipie Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    i used to get paid to drink- on guam where i am from bartenders at thai bars (if you are in the military you prob know what i mean) make commission on drinks bought for them. so if i was bought a $6 shot- i made $3. even when we were off and just sitting at the bar.
    i guess it is strange since i am a housewife now and nothing like the crazy 22 yr old who got wasted all the time and got paid for it.
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    I can sing with my mouth closed.
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    Options
    I can sing with my mouth closed.

I sound better singing with my mouth closed
  • taliar93
    taliar93 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Third Nipple.
    There was a computer virus going around years ago when I was 13, I actually managed to manually remove it completely before it fried my computer.
    If I focus into a camera where I can see myself I can move my left eye on it's own (many hours of hysterics with the now Husband over that)
  • maiaroman18
    maiaroman18 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I went blind, temporarily, when I was pregnant.
  • jjski88
    jjski88 Posts: 24
    Options
    i used to get paid to drink- on guam where i am from bartenders at thai bars (if you are in the military you prob know what i mean) make commission on drinks bought for them. so if i was bought a $6 shot- i made $3. even when we were off and just sitting at the bar.
    i guess it is strange since i am a housewife now and nothing like the crazy 22 yr old who got wasted all the time and got paid for it.

Yes, I know exactly what you're talking about. There were several bars/clubs that offered the "drink special" when I was in Korea.