My boyfriends calls me fat.

Options

Replies

• Akimajuktuq
    Akimajuktuq Posts: 3,037 Member
    Options
    Only 99% sure that you are going to leave him? WTF. It's called "abuse". Learn to value yourself more that that. No real man treats anyone like that. Stop being a victim. Stand up, get out. Life's far too short for that BS. If that's the kind of guy you normally attract, time to be on your own for awhile, get to know yourself, and enjoy life. A good relationship will come along once you are healthy and happy. Being single and happy is awesome btw.
  • thehka
    thehka Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You can always get rid of fat. You can never get rid of being a cheating *kitten* :)
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    Is anyone else finding it odd that this is in the "Introduce yourself" section?
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Fact: She is not going to leave.
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    If he doesn't love you with a perfect love at your worst, then he doesn't deserve you at your best! Ditch'em.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Ive always told my fiance that if he cheated, i wouldnt leave-but id slowly poison him and probably end up getting him fired and alienated from his family so he would die sick, broke, and alone.

happy to report he is in perfect health and not cheating.

Wow that is a bit over the top isn't it? Have you been cheated on before? I just can't understand anyone saying stuff like that. You are perfect I suppose and don't mind if someone does similar stuff to you if you f up? If I was him I would have run long ago incase you imagined he did what you said.

bahaha-no! Its a running thing with us.

he couldnt poison me-i do all the cooking and bring his plate to him :)
    We've been together since we were both 15-there are absolutely no worries with us :D

but in all serious op, now is a good time to throw his stuff into the yard.

We have also been together since we are 15 too and now are 47 and I never told him I would poison him. Might have thought of it for a second lol.
  • atamrowski
    atamrowski Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    You're all probably going to say "Leave him!" You know what, I should! I'm 99% sure I'm going to! We fight because he's made me insecure with his cheating habits and when I get jealous, I'm the "Fat *****". "Stupid *****". I'm not dealing with that anymore! Nor am I ever going to get called fat again! I'M 176 POUNDS! I'M 5'5! OKAY! I'M ****ING FAT! But I'll lose that. It's 100% possible to lose every inch of fat! But his human decency will forever BE ****!

That's right. Leave him.
  • LadyTigressDiane
    LadyTigressDiane Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    People treat us the way that we allow them to treat us.

The question is more "why do you think that this is the type of man that you deserve?"

Sadly, sometimes we can't control who our heart falls in love with and it can be with the wrong person.

When you truly love yourself, know how beautiful you are inside and outside, then you will only allow a man in your life who treats you as good as you deserve.

I tell a man that I am dating that if they hurt me, they will end up hurting themselves because I will be gone.

Here's my blog ... www.allthatcrazystuff.blogspot.ca

love yourself ... first and foremost ...

good luck !!

~ Di
  • PaigeAnderson100
    PaigeAnderson100 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Only you know when the right time is to leave him! You look beautiful and I have faith in you that you can lose what you are hoping to lose and be the person that you want to be-He seems to just be bringing you down!
    Add me if you'd like a friend to talk to.
  • sjwright66
    Options
    You should leave him (duh!). You need a gentleman, someone who will love you for who you are and not care how you look! And by the way, you are BEAUTIFUL! You are not fat!!
  • FP4HSharon
    FP4HSharon Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    99% sure you're going to leave him? Make it 100%. Look at it this way, the longer he's with you the worse he'll treat you. As long as you're w/him, you have about a 0% chance of finding anyone better. Tell him it's over & you never want to have anything to do w/him ever again. But when you break it off, make it permanent...don't answer his texts/emails/phone calls, don't send him texts/emails/phone calls, if he shows up at the door don't open it or talk to him, and if he shows up in person somewhere else then ignore him & leave if he gets rude. Living well is the best revenge. Get healthy & happy for YOU, and learn to be happy without a significant other, before looking for a new bf.
  • OneEyeUp
    OneEyeUp Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    If he doesn't respect you, and keeps you down, dump his *kitten* immediately.
  • goodenough13
    Options
    I can tell you from experience that no matter how many people tell you to dump him and that he doesn't deserve you, you have to realize that for yourself before you'll do it. That being said, no girl deserves to be treated like that. He needs you to be vulnerable and feel like nobody else will want you, that way you won't leave and he'll always have someone to take care of his needs. Trust me, you deserve better. And it would be better to be alone for a while than it is to be with someone like that.

My ex was an alcoholic and told me I was fat and I was lucky to be with him. Looking back I now realize HE was the lucky one. I was with him for 2 years and I should have broke up with him the first week. It took 8 years of being single, but I found my "prince charming". He treats me like I deserve (better than I deserve some days!).

You deserve to be told you're beautiful and perfect the way you are. He'll support you if you want to get healthy but won't tell you that you need to. You deserve to be happy.
  • Markguns
    Markguns Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    You're all probably going to say "Leave him!" You know what, I should! I'm 99% sure I'm going to! We fight because he's made me insecure with his cheating habits and when I get jealous, I'm the "Fat *****". "Stupid *****". I'm not dealing with that anymore! Nor am I ever going to get called fat again! I'M 176 POUNDS! I'M 5'5! OKAY! I'M ****ING FAT! But I'll lose that. It's 100% possible to lose every inch of fat! But his human decency will forever BE ****!

This sounds like an abusive relationship! Leave him now before I have to go Shoot him for you!
    Looks like you have your "Inspiration" to help you get slim....
    See him in a year and tell him to KISS IT! :flowerforyou:
  • xTJSx
    xTJSx Posts: 106
    Options
    is it just me thinking why does he feel the need to cheat in the first place?
    Her vagina is broken?

I would too in that case :smile:
  • shosho420
    shosho420 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Yawnnnn

I should try this tactic when making my next topic. Since you all get baited so damn easy
  • iBreatheMusic88
    Options
    IM GOING TO LET YOU IN ON A LITTLE SECRET ABOUT GUYS... HE DOES THAT **** BECAUSE HE IS INSECURE... LEAVE HIS *kitten* I BET MY BOTTOM DOLLAR HE COMES BACK WITH A MILLION SORRYS...AND JUDGEING BY YOUR PROFILE PIC, YOUR NO WHERE NEAR FAT... HES A *kitten*... YOUR BEAUTIFUL
  • babydiego87
    babydiego87 Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m70udz6uuO1raa31eo1_500.gif
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    He cheats on you, but you're angrier that he calls you fat?
  • PeteWhoLikesToRunAlot
    PeteWhoLikesToRunAlot Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    You should totally marry this guy.

I see what you did there.