123457»

Replies

• Casstevens133
    Casstevens133 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Ditch the b***h !!
  • lindak1948
    Options
    You lose the weight for you and your health! Along with that you lose him for your health too! If he's like that now it will only get worse and you don't need that. You need someone who will luv and support you no matter what! I'm new on here and I'm sure there are many others who will support you all the way! You hang with us!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Radioactivclown
    Radioactivclown Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Seems like you know what you need to do. People that care about you don't do it by calling you names and putting you down so they can feel better about themselves. Good luck with everything. Better to be alone than with bad company.
  • PamGeirng
    PamGeirng Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Don't give him that much power. You are the one who controls your self esteem. Don't let anyone else steal that from you or cut you down. You need to have the strength to walk away from relationships that are toxic. You can do this! Value yourself enough to walk away because he obviously doesn't value you at all. Don't give away your self esteem to ANYONE! No body can make you feel a certain way unless you let them. Care about yourself enough to hang only with people who are positive and encouraging. Anyone else is a waste and drain of your time. You are worth it!!!!
  • prettymomsrule
    Options
    You can find better. You are a beautiful girl no matter your weight. If you want to lose weight it should be to be healthy and for yourself. There is nothing or no one that should stop you from loving yourself. Obviously he doesn't have the proper appreciation to have a great girl so, yes, leave him..he has a lot of growing up to do before he can learn to respect a woman. ;) Good luck girl
  • fara180
    fara180 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    Simple solution: dump his *kitten* and come play with me, you look yum in your profile pic

if i were you, i'd take him up on this offer.
  • TheWinman
    TheWinman Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Simple solution: dump his *kitten* and come play with me, you look yum in your profile pic

if i were you, i'd take him up on this offer.

hhhhmmmmm. there are two ways that statement can be taken.