Need a male opinion

Options

Replies

• John020667
    Options
    Both dresses look amazing. You are gorgeous.
    i agree with this
  • sheldonsteyn
    sheldonsteyn Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Dammmn if he'd rather look at his phone than that then there is something seriously wrong with the guy! Either way ur stunnin!
  • sagsy
    sagsy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi,

You look stunning in both but I think 2nd pic u look hotter his a lucky man.
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    Nothing.
  • MrsBobaFett
    MrsBobaFett Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    I'm female (duh) but I prefer the 2nd one, it really flatters your figure without looking skimpy, very classy :)
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    I love posts where I can be very honest and yet supportive! You look amazing in both, but if you want the sexier approach, definitely go with the second dress.
  • nskerr
    nskerr Posts: 91
    Options
    For some reason the photo's are being blocked by my work software so you must look good girl. All I would say is pick the sexy one and if he goes for the cell phone gently take it from him and put it in a place in your dress where he will be paying more attention to you. :)
  • n8dawg77
    n8dawg77 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Black dresses are so chiche! You need cut off jean shorts and a tank top with a ball cap ... maybe some wool socks and work boots? Trust me... your man will dig that!!!!

Your welcome!
  • datguy2011
    datguy2011 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    Maybe you should buy a costume that looks like a cell phone...maybe that will get his attention...
  • scanners107
    scanners107 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    dress 2.
  • UticaBoy51
    UticaBoy51 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    #2..... Seeeex E! I would throw my cell phone away.
  • TheViperMan
    TheViperMan Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    .............................I'm sorry, what now...?

Wait - there's a dress...?
  • Smackemdanno
    Smackemdanno Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I have 5 boys. Wear the 2nd and you won't have to mention anything about the cell phone.
  • usernameMAMA
    usernameMAMA Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Not a guy, but number 2 is a head turner.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    #2, although I suggest not taking a bath with either one of those dresses on.
  • charlesnapolitano
    charlesnapolitano Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    i like #2 very sexy dress
  • edge_dragoncaller
    edge_dragoncaller Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    If you intend to go bare-legged, #1 :smooched:
    If you intend to wear stockings and a garter , #2 :bigsmile:

No Nylons, they are boring.
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I like the 2nd one!
  • radiantsunshine40
    radiantsunshine40 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    WELL, WRITTEN! I thoroughly enjoyed the read!!!

So the hubby and I are going out this weekend without the babies for the first time in a year. I would very much like him to leave his cell phone in his pocket. Now I know some of you are going to say "Well then just ask him to stay off of his cell phone". I am female though and what I really want is not just for him to put the cell phone away, I want him to want to look at me instead of his cell phone. With that in mind: Which of these dresses should I wear? Tight and cleavage showing or kinda flowing at the bottom to tempt him with easier access?
    79c37f73-101f-4fc8-afa4-6e403a1bb398_zpsbaf82a58.jpg
    8e049ae3-9eb7-4719-8880-0ef03c46c215_zps735a6ded.jpg

After reading your post and the comments that followed I was interested in your story so I went to your page and followed your link to the Huffington post article. I can sympathize with being the "ugly one" among syblings, but rest assured you were never ugly. Still we carried those little hurts around with us like little scarlet letters forever. I'm getting close to my goal weight now too and little things like being cold (I live in Georgia) and not having the seatbelt cut into you are those little unexpected side effects of being thinner.

You describe your husband as "wonderful" and I sure he is. He obviously loved you at your original weight and I'm sure he still loves you now. You spent a lot of time recently focused on yourself and on your children, but now is the time to refocus on your relationship. He may have felt left out of the process you went through (that's how my girlfriend feels sometimes), or perhaps he doesn't fully understand why you felt you needed to make this change. If he feels disconnected from you a little then he may use his phone as a way to distract himself from that fact when the two of you are alone. Heck, It's been a year so may he's just out of practice!

As far as the dress goes, it doesn't matter which one you wear because he'll think you are beautiful in either one. All you have to do is remind him that you're still the same woman he fell in love with. That eye contact you talk about wanting? Make sure you get it from him and when he does just smile. It will all come back to him. Don't force him to give up his phone, make him want to.

Have fun!