Nearly there 106lb gone 10lb to go ...monthly pics

Options

Replies

• Nnsabel
    Nnsabel Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Thank you for sharing, great inspiration!
  • ladyrider55
    ladyrider55 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration and it's like looking at a whole new person and in each pic I can see the confidence and sunshine coming from you. Simply fantastic and amazing stuff...congrats to you my friend on all your hard work and dedication...keep it going and keep doing what you do...awesome!!

What he said!! Thanks for posting ur pics and Congratulations to you :happy:
  • bradwwood
    bradwwood Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    wow
  • LifeChanged2000
    LifeChanged2000 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Kuddos on all the hard work and dedication!! You are very uplifting and inspiring :)
  • leanme28
    leanme28 Posts: 53
    Options
    What an amazing transformation! x
  • 1KiwiChick
    1KiwiChick Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Wow - the incredible shrinking woman! You look fantastic!

LOL, weird that we posted that at the same time...it was the first thought that ran into my head!

Hahahahaha :laugh: thanks guys !!
  • leoisillon
    leoisillon Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Good for you! you look beautiful! :wink:
  • 1KiwiChick
    Options
    WOW well done!! Looking at your pics shows that some big changes appeared to happen around November 2012...the loss after that date looks amazing. What was it? Your commitment change? or exercise pick up?! You look great. Let us know!

Jujai

Hi Jujai , it was a mix of adding a personaltrainer to my workouts!! once a week to help me target tough spots and most importantly going sugar free from October. My fat percentage dropped hugely and at a much faster rate despite then switching from low fat products ( which all have added sugar) to mostly full fat products!!
  • 1KiwiChick
    Options
    You look so much younger and so beautiful, hope to look like that myself some day.

I wish I knew how you stayed away from sugar, I can't do that, at least not totally, I have cut back some.
    Hi , i was completely addicted to sugar and was still eating way too much even with keeping within my cals . My body fat percentage loss was very slow so i decided to go back to caveman days haha ( where possible) and eat no added sugar, only berries , stone fruit and melons,( cut fruit totally for first 8 weeks no sugar to get sweet tastes out of my system) and full fat rather than low fat which has added sugar! i make nearly everything from sctratch , really boosted my vege intake and hey presto my fat loss sped up hugely. I found it easier to completely quit than reduce as whenevr i wanted it id just say well i cant have it so get over it and find something else!! no sugar has improved my energy, health,fitness, skin, hair , nails everything!!! I recommend it !!
  • PamelaB43
    PamelaB43 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Awesome job !!( standing ovation):happy: What a great inspiration you are. It is not easy.:noway: ..Thank you for sharing your journey! Keep up the great work!:smile:
  • 1KiwiChick
    Options
    Awesome job !!( standing ovation):happy: What a great inspiration you are. It is not easy.:noway: ..Thank you for sharing your journey! Keep up the great work!:smile:
    Thankyou :smile: and your right its not easy in fact its damn hard but its people like you who make it easier with kind words and encouragement!
  • SCtolulu
    SCtolulu Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Your little girl is too cute as well. Happy and healthy is what you look like now. Awesome!
  • tobefitornottobefat
    Options
    A picture is worth a thousand words! You look happy, healthy, and fit! Even though I don't know how pounds and kgs equate, it is very clear that you have uncovered the real you! Thanks for the inspiration!:smile:
  • 1KiwiChick
    Options
    A picture is worth a thousand words! You look happy, healthy, and fit! Even though I don't know how pounds and kgs equate, it is very clear that you have uncovered the real you! Thanks for the inspiration!:smile:

Thanks :) 106lb is 48 kg but i am down 102lb (46 kg ) at the mo but watch that ticker its gunna be moving up this week!!!!
  • teresab101
    teresab101 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Bump to read later
  • jwdesiree
    jwdesiree Posts: 31
    Options
    As many have said, you are an incredible inspiration, especially for someone who is just starting on her own weight loss journey. Thank you so, so much for sharing :)
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Very inspirational!! Thanks for posting!
  • Amiezing
    Amiezing Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thank you for Posting...

Your look Wonderful.

I hope to find the motivation to keep going towards my goal.
  • FitnessForever1803
    Options
    FORGET ABOUT STRICT, COMPLICATED DIETS

The Renegade Diet - This is what my Boyfried is using and it really works and I myself have been using it and I have lost what I needed to.

The diet to end all diets: build muscle fast while losing that stubborn fat.

You can pretty much eat everything you want on this plan (just have to be smart about it)

For More Information: http://tinyurl.com/dxgawgw

If you're ready to gain strength and size while
    getting rid of that ugly fat, you're ready for
    The Renegade Diet.

JASON FERRUGGIA HAS BEEN FEATURED IN: Mens Fitness - ESPN - Mens Health Magazine - Muscle & Fitness Magazine

http://2dc36g24j9smcx7bca6omwan9e.hop.clickbank.net/
  • cyndymar
    cyndymar Posts: 73
    Options
    Beautiful you are such a inspiration , way to go I still have 30 lbs to go and my skin is loose in my arms as well let me know if you choose surgery and how it goes ?? Congrats and keep on pushing
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!