Replies

• Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Push up bra!!!!
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I scored 2 Bralettes for $1 each on clearance at the mall, there are some fantastic benefits to having no boobs.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Never met a boob I didn't like. If I had my own, I wouldn't be on the internet right now. I'd be at home in front of a mirror.
  • Tatonka_usn
    Tatonka_usn Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Never met a boob I didn't like. If I had my own, I wouldn't be on the internet right now. I'd be at home in front of a mirror.

AMEN!!! :drinker:
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    Whooooo hoooo, the boob thread is back. That is all. I have nothing to add.
  • tamora13
    tamora13 Posts: 251
    Options
    @theroaddog... Lol. Size shouldn't matter. A mouthful is plenty. Lol
  • jasmine_ashby
    Options
    boobs are boobs are boobs... and every boob is a boob... and if its a boob then it's all good :)
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options

Ha,ha!
  • jcmartin0313
    jcmartin0313 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    boobs are boobs are boobs... and every boob is a boob... and if its a boob then it's all good :)

So is your preference for boobs??
  • fitness_for_life10
    Options
    if ya got em flaunt em :)
  • NotRailMeat
    NotRailMeat Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Whooooo hoooo, the boob thread is back. That is all. I have nothing to add.
    Based on a little profile creeping, you've got plenty to add to this topic. :love:
  • jasmine_ashby
    Options

So is your preference for boobs??

look if ya don't like boobs ya aint normal
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    Sorry, just here for the boobs.
  • bethanyan2013
    bethanyan2013 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am a rather large boobed woman and it has been my observation that more important than cup size is nipple visibility. Men love nipples, whether they are on big boobs or little boobs it usually doesn't matter. Walk into a room with hard nipples and men forget what they are saying and/or thinking. :love:
  • Nightterror218
    Nightterror218 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I am a rather large boobed woman and it has been my observation that more important than cup size is nipple visibility. Men love nipples, whether they are on big boobs or little boobs it usually doesn't matter. Walk into a room with hard nipples and men forget what they are saying and/or thinking. :love:

What was that again?
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    All shapes and sizes are fun to look at and such, but I really want them to be attached to someone interesting. That makes them amazing.
  • Joshsjen
    Joshsjen Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    just love your body no matter what. Confident girls, regardless of body type or boob size, who act like they love their body is the biggest turn on. If you love your body, it makes me wonder what I'm missing out on!
    well said
  • veggiehottie
    veggiehottie Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    All shapes and sizes are fun to look at and such, but I really want them to be attached to someone interesting. That makes them amazing.

Awwwwwww your woman is a lucky one!
  • slflorian
    slflorian Posts: 33
    Options

What was that again?

:laugh: LMAO! Love it!

I'd be happy to share with anyone who wants some - I hate having big boobs. Always get some yucky old man staring at them instead of my face. Eyes up old man - Eyes up! They wont answer you!
  • JohnnyCashMoney
    Options
    I'm only an A cup....just push 'em up and stick them out. But seriously, I would guess padded push up bras are miracle workers, but I really don't know from a personal standpoint. My friends with smaller boobs say they are great though!.

There is NO WAY you are just an A cup.