Replies

• Falenea
    Falenea Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
  • 4flamingoz
    4flamingoz Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    A friend of my son let me use his P90x. I like it, but can't stand the guy who talks all of the time. Sooooo-at the start of the cd, I choose music and cues-that shuts him up and I'm happy. Done.
  • Mama_Burkhart
    Mama_Burkhart Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have a 'coach' on my friends list. I am constantly at him to eat more. The guy eats like 1200 calories somedays. Very rarely over 1600. This is before ridiculous exercising. They obviously don't expect their 'coach's' to know anything about nutrition. And then the time he tried to advise be on bras. I am not big, obviously , so don't have back issues from my chest. What kind of guy advises a stranger on bras over the Internet ?

wow creepy!!!
  • carlysuzanne85
    carlysuzanne85 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    This thread is AMAZING. :laugh: :love:

Seriously. In for some entertainment.
  • Griffin220x
    Griffin220x Posts: 399
    Options
    This thread still going?
  • TaurianDoll
    TaurianDoll Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j123/Navyqt320/Back040313.jpg

THIS is my REASON why I quit P90X..I wasted almost a half of a year doing silly lifting moves..

Figured out my OWN lifting program (Thanks to my wonderful Husband...jalloggio) and THESE are MY results!!

You want REAL results?? get a REAL program!!!

END OF STORY!!!

thats my rant!

A lot of people don't want to put in the time and effort to do research so they look for these prepackaged programs to blindly follow.

It's unfortunate. And as soon as they plateau, they freak out. Well, if you do your research, you will know what to do.
  • TaurianDoll
    TaurianDoll Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I lost a friend over stupid Beachbody. For months and months she wanted to "help me" and support me to the end" and it would all fall into place if I bought Shakeology. So, one day I did....only I made the mistake of NOT buying it from her. Oooops. She deleted me and hasn't talked to me since.

Gotta love how someone is only willing to help if it benefits them.

Wow how sad is that.

I think many of their new fitness programs are just thrown together to make a quick profit they probably make most of their profits from their coaches who are willing to back any program they pump out notated how much it sucks (bodybeast) is a perfect example "get huge by lifting dumbbells in your living room" yeah ok lol there is a reason why bodybuilders do compound lifts!

Wait! So it's a pyramid program? Awwwwl hell... is anything sacred?
This discussion has been closed.