The Naked Man

Options

Replies

• Shizzman
    Shizzman Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    As awkward as that might have been...this thread is hilarious!

Don't get me wrong. I'm definitely laughing my butt off but at the same time trying to figure out what to do. Lol

Well unless you're hoping for a successful attempt, I don't think the naked woman would be suggested or as Lilly also put it going with boobs.

You could see about strategically placing furniture...
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    If you really want him to stop just shrug and say "I've seen bigger". :bigsmile:
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    Just so it's not awkward, I'd suggest returning the favor.
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I think I'd expect it if my roommate were a dude. :tongue:
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    If you really want him to stop just shrug and say "I've seen bigger". :bigsmile:

Maybe it was cold in there I mean those things happen
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Just so it's not awkward, I'd suggest returning the favor.

This, too
  • IIISpartacusIII
    IIISpartacusIII Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Last night my newest roommate tried a sort of rendition of "The Naked Man".

I was sitting on my bed playing on my phone when I hear the door open and there he is, naked as the day he was born and *ahem* rather 'happy' about it, if you.know what I mean. My immediate reaction is to cover my eyes and repeatedly say omg. I ask what he thought he was doing and his reply was A simple "oh, is this not okay?"

He left once I asked him to leave but now I'm stuck with the wuandry of what the hell I should do now?

Confront him?

Ignore it?

Has anyone else attempted this/had this happen to you?

Is HIMYM poisoning our minds?

Sonuvabeeeeeeach.

I'd say you should reevaluate your ability to choose roommates. He was the "naked man" type before he moved in so he'll continue to be so during and after aforementioned roommate situation.
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options

I was sitting on my bed playing on my phone when I hear the door open and there he is, naked as the day he was born and *ahem* rather 'happy' about it, if you.know what I mean. My immediate reaction is to cover my eyes and repeatedly say omg. I ask what he thought he was doing and his reply was A simple "oh, is this not okay?"

He left once I asked him to leave but now I'm stuck with the wuandry of what the hell I should do now?

Confront him?

Ignore it?

Sonuvabeeeeeeach.

I'd say you should reevaluate your ability to choose roommates. He was the "naked man" type before he moved in so he'll continue to be so during and after aforementioned roommate situation.

The only reason he is a roommate is because he had nowhere to go when his girlfriend (mine and my roommate's friend) broke up.with him because he wouldn't have sex with her... The naked man was the last thing I was expecting from this guy. Lol. But no, you are right, legit crazy.
  • BigBrunette
    BigBrunette Posts: 1,543 Member
    Options
    I have to be in a well lit room to do this or people just see eye balls
    OMG HAHAHAHA
  • Erica_theRedhead
    Erica_theRedhead Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Let's all look on the bright side for a moment to remember that 2 other people got lucky.

But yeah I may suggest amending the current roommate agreement to prohibit the naked man.
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    Options
    Let's all look on the bright side for a moment to remember that 2 other people got lucky.

But yeah I may suggest amending the current roommate agreement to prohibit the naked man.

Let's just hope at the same time someone was not doing the naked man in prison
  • Rosplosion
    Rosplosion Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Clearly your roommate has not studied HIMYM properly. If he had he'd have realized it's against the rules to apply the "naked man" to a roommate situation.

The-Platinum-Rule-how-i-met-your-mother-33353987-245-175_zpsa652d4cc.gif
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    It only works 2 out 3 times

I love you. Like really. Love.
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    Options

I'm willing to share my frozen greek yogurt with you
  • foxro
    foxro Posts: 793 Member
    Options

Confront him?

Ignore it?

Sonuvabeeeeeeach.
    You are stuck with the wuandry - Is his name Elmer Fudd ???

216369.jpg
  • jessichri
    jessichri Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I feel bad for your roommate. It takes serious balls to put yourself out there like that. (pun intended.)

For serious though, just sit him down for the dreaded talk. Let him know its not cool and if he puts up any resistance or doesn't acknowledge that it was a little out of line, he probably needs to get steppin because you shouldn't have to live with someone who doesn't respect you.

Though you really can't blame a bro for tryin, ;)
  • alexisdc
    alexisdc Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Not gonna lie... the naked man would probably work on me. With the right guy though, ofcourse. haha.

Brb, gonna change into something "more comfortable" and "swing" by Jessi's house.

LOL I'm sure your naked man would be much more impressive ;-)
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options

I'm willing to share my frozen greek yogurt with you

<- jealous

At least my roommate wears boxers and warns me if he's going to be walking to his room naked...
  • Amy62575
    Amy62575 Posts: 422 Member
    Options

Hop on his happy? :tongue:
  • Skrib69
    Skrib69 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    ROTHFL!! Seriously though, the point has been made by you to him. I doubt he would do it again, but if he does I would suggest threatening to scratch his eyes out with a blunt knife and circumcision with an axe if he doesn't move out.