30 Day Shred - Starting April 15 2013

Options

Replies

• Jenniferslast10
    Jenniferslast10 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! It's great to remember that everything doesn't have to start on the first day of a month but change can happen anytime.
  • leeroxboro
    leeroxboro Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I'm in, although going from straight couch potato, I doubt I'll get 10 days of each workout in in 30 days!! I've "done" 3 days, and still can't get all the way through the jumping jacks and jump rope, so I'm not going to start counting the "days" until I can do a complete workout without stopping, so I may be next week or later before I actually start counting days of level one before progressing to level two (if that makes any sense)....I'm close to fifty and WAY out of shape, and really don't want to push to the point of injury!!
  • MMFernaays
    MMFernaays Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Starting Level 2 this evening!! These type of threads and success stories here on MFP are what motivated me to try it!
  • runsheila
    runsheila Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I bought the DVD and 3lb weights yesterday so I'm ready to start today!
  • hol_lou85
    hol_lou85 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hello,

Count me in! I'm starting tonight after I have finished work! I have heard a mixture of reviews so fingers crossed!
  • WarmDontBurn
    WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    Shred Level 1 Day 1 = DONE!!
    Modified a wee bit but better then nothing :)

225 calories burned! Feeling good!
  • ntanasiciuk
    ntanasiciuk Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Count me in! although i did level 2 this morning
  • chelseaad
    chelseaad Posts: 11
    Options
    I am starting tonight after work. I have 3 lb weights. I'm looking forward to it!
  • embs50
    embs50 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I did my first level 1 workout, burning calories for sure. Let's see if I drop the pounds.
  • nlabahn
    nlabahn Posts: 4
    Options
    Started today, don't want to give up along the way so I'm in! Good luck all:happy:
  • SAB8A
    SAB8A Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Starting today after work. I can't wait to be an after photo =) I have a few questions though if someone can please help:

1. I notice alot of people do 10 days each level is that what is recommended and should be done?
    2. Is this the only workout for the day? Anyone else doing more or just this?
    3. How many rest days? Should I go through a whole level without resting until the end of the 10 days. Would it work to do M-Sat. with Sunday rest?

Also, I have a tried & true tip.. I know how sore I'm going to be tomorrow from being sedentary to starting this exersice. I read that if you drink Chocolate Milk within 30 minutes of a workout it will help with the soreness. Something about it replenshing the nutrients in your bones.

Good Luck Everyone =)
  • Tontus94
    Tontus94 Posts: 22
    Options
    I am starting the 30DS today too! I hope to finish it this time, I find it so boring! I am telling myself that it is only 20 mins a day, I can handle it : ) I am also going to do 30 mins of Zumba.

Good luck everyone!!
  • bethlaf
    bethlaf Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    i am in! ill do my best
  • shauna9909
    shauna9909 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! Can't wait to start tonight. I did the shred last year and its a butt kicker but it works!!! Good luck to all!!!
  • Pretz72
    Pretz72 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Day 1 of the 30 DS done!
  • dmkirk28
    dmkirk28 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    IN! I'll be starting this evening!
  • JulesR42
    JulesR42 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Count me in too!! Alternating C25K with 30DS. I did my first day of C25K today and plan to start 30DS tomorrow
  • _Elena90_
    _Elena90_ Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! First thing: good luck to everybody is doing 30ds, hope you see the results you want!!
    I need an advise! I'm 23 and i have to lose 20lb. I'm currently doing a running program to run 10km in less than 60minutes and i run 4 times a week. I started 30ds 3 days ago(every day) because i needed exercises for my arms and abdominals. I'm thinking of doing 30ds only 3-4 times a week (when i don't run), do you think it would work or i HAVE to do it every day? I don't want to stop my running program, maybe i should try another dvd? Did you have one to suggest?
    Thank you and sorry for my english (i'm still learning it!)
  • LinzJA
    LinzJA Posts: 16
    Options
    I am on level 1 day 3, so i am in! :) This is my second time doing the shred and i think u will all love the energy u have after u finish :)
  • amphora
    amphora Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I need to do this. I have the DVD and I've done it before, just never all the way through either. Someone kick me if I don't post tomorrow saying I did it!!