One thing you’re looking forward to wearing?

Options

Replies

• RoseDarrett
    RoseDarrett Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    A smile,just a smile for my husband.

That'll be the day.To feel good enough to be completely naked in front of him and be proud of my body.Even though I'm now back to prebaby weight.I want to be more toned and have a "tighter" body.No more JIGGLY BITS.Lol.
  • tere2ov
    tere2ov Posts: 8
    Options
    I have so many cute summer shorts and tops...I didn't wear shorts at all the last 2 summers :frown:
  • Toddahlie
    Toddahlie Posts: 116 Member
    Options

That'll be the day.To feel good enough to be completely naked in front of him and be proud of my body.Even though I'm now back to prebaby weight.I want to be more toned and have a "tighter" body.No more JIGGLY BITS.Lol.

Your post just got me...

I think the same as you and I told that to my husband, but he always says that I'm perfect, but I don't believe him... maybe I'm not selfconfident
  • RoseDarrett
    RoseDarrett Posts: 355 Member
    Options

Your post just got me...

I think the same as you and I told that to my husband, but he always says that I'm perfect, but I don't believe him... maybe I'm not selfconfident

My husband tells me that too.He looks at me like I'm the best thing in the world.I guess I just need to believe it.It's amazing the amount of damage a lifetime of put downs can really have on someone.I hear the compliments and I know he means it.I just need to believe it.I'm working on it though ;)
  • MissBellatrix116
    MissBellatrix116 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I don't understand the whole skinny jean thing. EVERYBODY can wear skinny jeans!! You don't have to be skinny to wear skinny jeans! Rock those skinny jeans ladies!! Don't wait! Do it today!! :drinker:

Agreed!
  • celinarae94
    celinarae94 Posts: 131
    Options
    I'm just hoping to look good in a bathing suit this year as corny as that sounds really. :ohwell:
  • jeslaughter
    jeslaughter Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Clothes that are not plus size!!!
  • justshann0n
    justshann0n Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    My wedding dress! :) I am getting married October 19 of this year, and although I won't be my goal weight, I will be in much better shape than I am now :)
  • Jennifer076
    Jennifer076 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I would like to be able to wear a bikini top and a skirt bottoms. But how do I know when I am skinny enough to do that ? I still do have a belly, (not that bad) and stretch marks, I am fairly tan, but I am also loving my stomach right now just b/c of how far I have come. But on the other hand I don't want to embarass anyone. I guess I will just have to try one on and see how it looks. Also shorter shorts and cute shirts/ tank tops, no more over sized t-shirts....
  • Toddahlie
    Options

Your post just got me...

My husband tells me that too.He looks at me like I'm the best thing in the world.I guess I just need to believe it.It's amazing the amount of damage a lifetime of put downs can really have on someone.I hear the compliments and I know he means it.I just need to believe it.I'm working on it though ;)

OMG! I'm working in that too!! It's so difficult find a person who understand you in that sense >.<
  • Toddahlie
    Options
    I don't understand the whole skinny jean thing. EVERYBODY can wear skinny jeans!! You don't have to be skinny to wear skinny jeans! Rock those skinny jeans ladies!! Don't wait! Do it today!! :drinker:

Agreed!

Mmm I think that everybody means with "skinny jeans" to "small size", you are ok than everybody can use that type of jeans, but in other hand that doesn't means that they fit you well

(sorry for my bad english) XD
  • Gmtribble90
    Gmtribble90 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Def my bikini...got it a few years back after I lost a significant amount of weight, but I have gained it back and since the bikini is a classic style that doesn't go out, I have saved it for when I reach my goal :)
  • Mamalea32
    Mamalea32 Posts: 134
    Options
    I neef to go shopping for smaller clothes. Nothing beats a comfy pair of high quality yoga pants and tank top or capri leggings with a tunic. I am 113 lbs and fit into whatever, but i would wear lycra 7 days a week if i could.
  • willdob3
    willdob3 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    I don't have a specific item but I know that, as I get smaller, I will become a bit less conservative in my clothing choices. It will be fun & I'm looking forward to it.
  • RachelBjork
    Options
    Any jeans/shorts I own and not have that little muffin top.
  • jeskensmom
    Options
    The clothes I have hanging in my closet !! Those jeans I was wearing only a few short years ago...and those cute little tops I bought when I was skinnier. My wardrobe will almost TRIPLE when I hit my goal weight...and it won't cost me a penny !
  • Rbacchiega
    Rbacchiega Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    A classic "wiggle dress" or other pinup dress. I wear one every now and then as is...but I want to feel like a knock out in one, rather than a pear stuffed into a dress.
  • Morningstar93
    Options
    Absolutely nothing but a smile haha!!
  • slflorian
    slflorian Posts: 33
    Options
    My inspiration isn't an item of clothing, its the Dirty Girl Race next year that benefits Breast Cancer research. I lost my best friend to breast cancer in July and I WILL do this race for her. We always wanted to do it together and never were able to. I wasn't able to do it this year but I WILL be there next year - rocking tight yoga pants and a top! :happy:
  • AmbyrJayde
    AmbyrJayde Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    sleeveless/short sleeve shirts I'm so hot all the time but I feel like my arms are gross so I don't where anything shorter than 3/4 sleeves outside my house.

And shorts, those would be nice too