What should I do with my boyfriend for his birthday?

Options
JessicaPasieka
JessicaPasieka Posts: 149 Member
Alright. So my boyfriends' birthday is coming up on May 11, and I'd really like to give him a great day. I've already planned a very romantic and quiet/intimate dinner for us at a really fancy restaurant. And I've booked a room in a highrise hotel for us, with strawberries, champagne, candles etc. The whole works, for the evening. I'd like to do something for him in the day time, though. I want to do something different like a helicopter ride of our city or a hot air balloon ride. Unfortunately, those are Incredibly expensive and I'm already spending about $600 on the room and dinner. Any unique suggestions?

Replies

• SirZee
    SirZee Posts: 381
    Options
    LOL. This is a joke, right?
  • cjburke12
    cjburke12 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Be careful asking that question!lol
  • scribega
    scribega Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Sounds great so far. For the earlier part of the day just do something simple (walk in the park, picnic lunch). Sometimes guys just like simple. Think about what he likes to do and go from there.
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    Two words. apple pie
  • traceytwink
    traceytwink Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Hahahahahaha really you need to ask, may be you need to go look at a few websites for inspiration ????
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    Does it have to be fancy? Maybe just take him out to lunch and for a couple of drinks. Find something the two of you can do together? Heck, take him to the zoo or something. It's cheap and you can spend time together.

Or maybe something a little more intimate, as everyone else is suggesting that.. Makes my zoo idea look pretty lame :huh:
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    I agree with her^ go to the zoo
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    I have a different idea, it does not cost any money, and I think he'll appreciate it more too.
  • Greenrun99
    Greenrun99 Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    The hotel with champagne, strawberries, candles etc are more girl oriented.. but since you got it I guess enjoy.. but the night sounds good.. dinner, place to go, maybe a decent gift he wants.. thats about it... nothing crazy... helicopter ride or air balloon thats all things he should be doing for you as those are more female birthday things to do.
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    You have a video camera on your phone, right?
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Wait, is your boyfriend a woman? Because it sure sounds like you're trying to seduce a woman
  • IronMikeFox
    IronMikeFox Posts: 458
    Options
    You have a video camera on your phone, right?

I likes the way you think! Could I get you to call my wife and plant that thought in her head?!?!?
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Wait, is your boyfriend a woman? Because it sure sounds like you're trying to seduce a woman

Lol that was my thought, as well.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    Intimate dinner, Ok, and expensive room mm-hmmm, and strawberries Check.

Ok, now that you've got everything you want....what are you planning on doing for him?
  • libbybond
    libbybond Posts: 36
    Options
    watch the military channel -
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Take him to lunch. Wear a skirt with no panties under it. Makes sure he knows this.
  • SaBh93
    SaBh93 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    zoo if the weather permits, or museum. Have fun exploring- it's really a lot of fun!
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry you already spent the money. Next year here is a suggestion.

X-box/Playstation
    6-pack
    you get on your knees in front of him without his pants on wile he plays COD or tomb raider. Make sure he has a headset on for live play.

Your welcome.
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    In the words of Jeff Foxworthy " I'd like a beer and I'd like to see something naked "