What should I do with my boyfriend for his birthday?

Options

Replies

• JessicaPasieka
    JessicaPasieka Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Clearly, he doesn't need a shotgun. Or anything of the likes. He will appreciate this gesture simply because I've run the idea past him on several ocassions. But, whatever.
  • Karabobarra
    Karabobarra Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    The hotel with champagne, strawberries, candles etc are more girl oriented.. but since you got it I guess enjoy.. but the night sounds good.. dinner, place to go, maybe a decent gift he wants.. thats about it... nothing crazy... helicopter ride or air balloon thats all things he should be doing for you as those are more female birthday things to do.

I need to take lessons... I've never gotten any of these things for my birthday!! I did however get a gecko figurine once though..OH wait!! that was valentines day....I don't even like geckos...wth?! *locks self in the bathroom and cries* :'(
  • Ninguneado73
    Options
    You are beautiful, thoughtful and care so much about him....if you just showed up, and if I were him, I'd be more than thankful and happy! :)
  • stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Clearly, he doesn't need a shotgun. Or anything of the likes. He will appreciate this gesture simply because I've run the idea past him on several ocassions. But, whatever.

Hey, you asked, and got honest answers.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options

OK. Glad to know you have it all figured out. Why'd did you ask us in the first place?
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    If you have run this idea past him and he loves it then you are right.
    Clearly he does not need, or even want, a shotgun.
    May I suggest getting matching T Shirts?

I :heart: Him I:heart: Her

Also maybe you both can get a couples mani/pedi
  • JewelsinBigD
    JewelsinBigD Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Wait, is your boyfriend a woman? Because it sure sounds like you're trying to seduce a woman
    THIS

Have sex - it will make him happy. The rest of it is just gravy
  • RhineDHP
    RhineDHP Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    Give him an epic massage, then boink him like crazy. EVERYBODY WINS.

On a serious note if I were a single man I would love all the work you put into making his birthday so special. Seriously, you are awesome!
  • kcrhodes85
    kcrhodes85 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    if your guy is like most guys you might be over thinking things...

1.) Don't start any arguments that day
    2.) Feed him
    3.) and you know...
  • icmuse
    icmuse Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I have a different idea, it does not cost any money, and I think he'll appreciate it more too.

^^^ Agreed! Man are very easy, and it does not not have to cost a thing!!!!! ... just a bit of an effort :smokin:
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options

My wife and I are very similar. Anything big, and we talk about it before hand to make sure the other likes it. She got me a new laptop for xmas, but I was the one that specced it out and everything. I got her jewelry, but she had tried it on and such and agreed she liked it before. We did that because we were each spending thousands of dollars, and wanted to make sure the other liked it.

If you're running the idea past him already, why not just ask him what he wants to do during the day?
  • meredith1123
    meredith1123 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Just give him sex. thats all they want.
  • CupcakesAndRazorblades
    Options
    take the second letter of the alphabet and put in front of the tenth letter, I'm sure you can cancel all other plans and save yourself a mint :drinker:
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options

And food.
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    take the second letter of the alphabet and put in front of the tenth letter, I'm sure you can cancel all other plans and save yourself a mint :drinker:

Who knew there would be math involved in this????????????
  • daterminedfatburnerX
    daterminedfatburnerX Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    go get him a video game and some beer
    he should be happy then not all this fancy stuff
  • saxmaniac
    saxmaniac Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options

If you're only having sex on special occasions then you're both doing it wrong.

What's wrong with people these days? Doesn't anyone know how to have relationships anymore?
  • meredith1123
    Options

And food.

..and beer ...
  • meredith1123
    Options

If you're only having sex on special occasions then you're both doing it wrong.

What's wrong with people these days? Doesn't anyone know how to have relationships anymore?

I think you misunderstood my blantant comment. You should be having sex on more than just special occasions.
    men want sex.
    its his birthday - give him sex. he should have birthday sex. its what he wants im sure.
    okay fine - buy him flowers and dont give him sex. That's perfect for a guy!
  • meredith1123
    Options
    I am sorry, I feel a bit responsible being the first responder. The thread is pretty funny, but still feel like we did you a bit of a disservice.

You seem like a nice person who goes to great lengths for her man, he is lucky to have you. Just spend time with him, I am sure he'll be happy for it.

^^ you deserve birthday sex for that comment. when is your birthday? lol....