Nearly there 106lb gone 10lb to go ...monthly pics

Options

Replies

• 1KiwiChick
    1KiwiChick Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Cripes! I am SO glad you worked out how to add photos to the site...what an inspiration for me. You look bloody gorgeous...what a difference. I'm also worried about how flabby my bits will be once I lose weight, especially as I'm older.

Haha, well you can thank one of my MFP buddies for showing me how to add pics! And yes i have seen a surgeon who has given me the sad news that there is no magic solution other than surgery to get rid of excess skin. Good news he congratulated me on my great muscle tone in my bicep and tricep area and told me the loose skin ( 11cm) is just that !! it is not fat so cant be toned any more than what ive done so far. It is possible to reduce the saggy skin problem by consistantly working out in the area during your weightloss journey mine has reduced alot but due to your skins individual elastisity will depend on how much it will reduce . Surgery is not an option for me at the moment so i will put up with it. My skin on my tummy doesnt bother me as its gone down heaps and is almost a badge of honour from having 4 kids!!! I have to be proud of my journey and understand I cant lose this amount of weight without some downsides but the overall benefit is huge :)
  • VictoriaFitness2010
    VictoriaFitness2010 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Seriously! You look like a totally different woman! Congrats on your amazing success! You are truly an inspiration!
  • bgelliott
    bgelliott Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Wow, awesome, awesome awesome! Congrats on your success, you look amazing
  • earvizu92
    earvizu92 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Totally inspiring!!
  • LoganAnthony6
    Options
    So incredibly amazing Suzi! Adding you was definitely a great decision and i'm super proud of the progress you have been making and have already made!! :)
  • 1KiwiChick
    Options
    So incredibly amazing Suzi! Adding you was definitely a great decision and i'm super proud of the progress you have been making and have already made!! :)

Glad to have you on my team Logie Boy:flowerforyou:
  • lk227
    lk227 Posts: 28
    Options
    Wow great job!
  • Olive32214
    Olive32214 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Hi, you look Amazing, Truly... You look years younger and so healthy.
    Good luck...
  • lilyhel
    lilyhel Posts: 77
    Options
    Wow, really amazing!
  • Valera0466
    Valera0466 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Congrats on your wonderful transformation. I have similar problems with loose skin under my arms.....regardless of what i do, it doesn't seem to be getting less.....oh well....congrats once again. You should be so very proud.
  • rubywoo123
    Options
    you look beautiful x
  • khummel1966
    khummel1966 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    We have a new superhero - the Amazing Shrinking Woman!! Awesome job - bet you are so proud of yourself and all of your hard work. Thanks for sharing!!
  • 1KiwiChick
    Options
    We have a new superhero - the Amazing Shrinking Woman!! Awesome job - bet you are so proud of yourself and all of your hard work. Thanks for sharing!!

Thankyou so much , all the hard work has paid off in more ways than i ever thought!! One of which is having so many wonderful people like you guys respect and appreciate the hard work it has taken for me to achieve this and its because of you all that i will finish this journey and maintain it ...then i will stay on here to help and support others to the same success that i have :flowerforyou:
  • SadKitty27
    SadKitty27 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Fantastic progress! Oh, and that dress you wore in your October picture is lovely.
  • kimpossible471
    kimpossible471 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Awesome job...and I love, love LOVE the shoes from Feb 2013. I need a pair of black wedge sandals....anyhow....YOU LOOK FABULOUS!
  • 1KiwiChick
    Options
    Fantastic progress! Oh, and that dress you wore in your October picture is lovely.
    Thanks it was my incentive dress i bought right near the start and couldnt even get it over my bust!! a month after that oic was taken i could no longer wear it as it hung on me!!!
  • 1KiwiChick
    Options
    Awesome job...and I love, love LOVE the shoes from Feb 2013. I need a pair of black wedge sandals....anyhow....YOU LOOK FABULOUS!
    Its nice to actually be able to wear shoes like this!!! after me op on my foot just before i started i couldnt wear anything but flat cause all my extra weight put way too much pressure on my bad foot. now it gives me no probs although i still need the wedge at the front to support my foot. These are super comfy i have a pair in light tan as well !
  • GamerLady
    GamerLady Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Well Done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!