What is your TRUE reasons for wanting to get in shape?

Options

Replies

• caitlin2286
    caitlin2286 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to wear a bathing suit and not feel like everyones staring at my stomach. I want to be able to button my jeans without having a muffin top. I want to not feel like dying everytime I am in a dressing room trying on clothes. I want to be able to wear anything without having to have extra material on the clothes to hide my stomach. I dislike my entire middle. If it wasnt for that, I would be fine with the way my body looks.
  • ellen_kay
    ellen_kay Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Would like to get off of blood pressure meds
  • sunshyncatra
    sunshyncatra Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    I don't want my son to lose his mom by the time he is 25 years old like I did. I also just want to feel healthy.
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    Options
    When I have a doctor appointment or get a sinus infection not to be embarrassed to step on the scale. Also to be able to wear shorts without a stretchy waist. To like shopping. To not have to come home and take off my jeans because they are too tight! Also, I am enjoying when people say I have gained so much weight this winter to say Not Me, I lost weight. I feel successful and confident. Also had abusive parents and it feels good to be doing well in life and looking good even if they always put me down or said something bad about me and they loved my xhusband who was mean to me so I like looking good when he is around also! Just makes me feel good and makes me more confident, I seem to take less crap off people when I look good and feel good.
  • ryanlee77
    ryanlee77 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Energy,vanity, and sanity
  • ryanlee77
    ryanlee77 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    All of the above....
  • firstloveyourself
    firstloveyourself Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I want to fall in love, and I feel like that's impossible with my body as it is.
  • tjwichman
    tjwichman Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to keep from developing the health problems I have seen passed down in my family. I also want to teach my son by example of how to live healthy.
  • Ohwhynot
    Ohwhynot Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    100% vanity.
  • losbeatlesmolan
    Options
    being able to look at a mirror and like what I see
  • AIZZO4
    AIZZO4 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    I want to fall in love, and I feel like that's impossible with my body as it is.

Awwww:flowerforyou:
  • luckyjuls
    luckyjuls Posts: 505 Member
    Options

That makes me sad :(.

Bad/sad as it is, I want to be considered a trophy wife LOL. Even though I work with my husband and give him hell every day.
  • AIZZO4
    AIZZO4 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    So I can skydive.
  • Capt_Inzane
    Capt_Inzane Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I want to be more comfortable with myself so I can start talking to women again.
  • JingleMuffin
    JingleMuffin Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    mostly health, i want to be active and healthy and strong.
    and i want to see a sexy milf in the mirror.
  • Crazymew
    Crazymew Posts: 4
    Options
    Im fat at 205. I wanna be skinny.
  • JingleMuffin
    JingleMuffin Posts: 543 Member
    Options

as a lover of many fat guys ( i can see your a girl but this is just my deal) I've been in love with someone whos not any where near thin.. if some one loves you only if youre thin it brings up a question. i happen to think love CAN happen at any weight. but its a matter of time/ fate/ whatever you wanna call it. hmmm
  • ashharris424
    ashharris424 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Honestly, i just want to be hot.
    I want others to be jealous, even though they can't be because they didn't try.
    I want to show how hard i have worked to get the killer body!
    Look hot at the beach in a bikini and look good all clothed off.
    (:

^ THIS!