What should I do with my boyfriend for his birthday?

Options
123457»

Replies

• Jude_V
    Jude_V Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    It's really surprising how many people have responded with criticism for your choices and then listed choices that they would make for themselves...

I'm assuming you know your BF better than all these numpties, to whom, it would seem, a BJ is something extra-ordinarily rare and only performed on a birthday or special occasion. If I were to deduce anything from their posts it would be that, in the main they have very little sex and their partners have never spent any time thinking about them or planning something special for them...very sad.

So....some suggestions - some are gift ideas and some are things to do....

Get a portrait - I would look for maybe a local caricature artist who does portraits from life and see if you can book an appointment. But, that would depend where you live and the availability. Otherwise look on Deviantart.com and see if you can find a comic artist to do a digital one of you both that you can print off. It shouldn't cost too much and it could be anything from realistic to cartoonish and anything in between.

I notice you are in Edmonton so I looked for things to do in Edmonton and there are some things that some guys would love to see (if they haven't already) - Science Museum, Aircraft Museum & Train museum if he's a Guy, Guy. Nature parks and water parks if he likes walking or swimming...My OH would dislike any of those things and would prefer to go to an Art Gallery or to the Ukranian cultural village...or even just to go and see a film he's always wanted to see....

If you neither of you are working, why not just spend the day lazing in bed, watching a DVD film or something or with a carpet picnic (my OH's favourite thing to do on his birthday).....

Hope some of this gives you some ideas.....and I saw your weight loss thread - you've done amazingly well, you should be so proud of yourself x
    98777 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Wait, is your boyfriend a woman? Because it sure sounds like you're trying to seduce a woman

That what I thought too.

Take him to a steak house and give him a BJ in the car. He'll be happy.

Wow, you guys are all so disgusting. Don't you have any respect for yourself or others? I hope all men aren't as bad as you guys paint them. *Begin attacking me*
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    Wait, is your boyfriend a woman? Because it sure sounds like you're trying to seduce a woman

That what I thought too.

Take him to a steak house and give him a BJ in the car. He'll be happy.

Wow, you guys are all so disgusting. Don't you have any respect for yourself or others? I hope all men aren't as bad as you guys paint them. *Begin attacking me*

I'm a guy. If my wife gave me something like that for my birthday I'd be happy. If that makes me the bad guy

img_vVW943.jpg
  • crista_b
    crista_b Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry you already spent the money. Next year here is a suggestion.

X-box/Playstation
    6-pack
    you get on your knees in front of him without his pants on wile he plays COD or tomb raider. Make sure he has a headset on for live play.

Your welcome.
    Just want to say, I've done that. He got too distracted and got kicked from the game for not actually playing. :blushing:
  • ThoseLittleCats
    Options
    oral :glasses:
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    these are all great ideas. tell me more
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    Sky dive. Not so romantic, but memorable and you will have romance later during dinner.
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    Sky dive. Not so romantic, but memorable and you will have romance later during dinner.

Would love this for a date. Skydiving was one of the best things I've ever done!