For some of us work gets in the way :angry:
  • Tracey1147
    Tracey1147 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I know that feeling! :grumble:
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    It is gonna get in my way as well. I will still still slide in from time to time!
  • hougt
    hougt Posts: 1,088
    Options
    Morning, we all ok?
  • BernadetteChurch
    BernadetteChurch Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    Afternoon peeps. We have reached new depths if Tracey's up for a second round of fisting.
  • hougt
    Options
    Never realised she was so kinky. Did you know you can get sex toys shaped like a fist?
  • Bex2Bslim
    Bex2Bslim Posts: 1,092
    Options
    Never realised she was so kinky. Did you know you can get sex toys shaped like a fist?

No! How do you know that though??? lol
  • Nikki_WantsIt
    Nikki_WantsIt Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    wtf is this about????
  • BernadetteChurch
    Options

That makes me feel ill.
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    wtf is this about????

Nothing and everything but USUALLY done in an innuedo fashion...
  • hougt
    Options

No! How do you know that though??? lol
    Bit of a long story but, in a nutshell:

I was dating a girl who became a stripper, which is another long story, and we were shopping for outfits. Ended up in a sex shop that sold them. It was called "the fist" and was like a person's forearm with a fist on the end
  • BernadetteChurch
    Options
    Hou turned a girl into a stripper? What did you do to her?
  • Tracey1147
    Tracey1147 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Sorry to disappoint but not into fisting. I would love to be a poledance though
  • BernadetteChurch
    Options
    You should start going out with Hou then. He might be able to turn you into one!
  • tinz75
    tinz75 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    You should start going out with Hou then. He might be able to turn you into one!
    I only had to drive past Leeds once and felt the urge....
  • hougt
    Options
    It is a seedy horrible job and the rules/contract is quite bad
  • Melissaf0925
    Options
    It is a seedy horrible job and the rules/contract is quite bad

It depends where you work. I never through that, but then again the rules where I worked were things like "Don't get drunk while working" and "Don't sleep with customers". I'm also a strange little animal.
  • BernadetteChurch
    Options
    Are we talking stripping or pole dancing?
  • Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    The one I used to go to the girls said they didn't much care for the owners and management in general, but chose to work there above all the other ones in town as it was the only one where the management prioritised (as in actually cared at all about) the girls' safety. In most from the sounds of it if a guy starts to behave inappropriately the girls get told to deal with it, but there they just had to whisper in a bouncer's ear and people just got dragged out. Happens every night. Always entertaining to watch. And the booths all had infra-red cameras and were always monitored so if anything started happening security would just appear. As you do.

But then one of my exes is to the best of my knowledge now a prostitute, so probably best you don't listen to me.