What is/was good about being a big/curvy person?

Options
123457»

Replies

• Dead_Darling
    Dead_Darling Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I wasn't as cold! Now I'm spending my days in my super warm, oversized hoodie, even when it's really nice outside >.<
  • crlyxx
    crlyxx Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    A lot of people will say "my boobs were bigger!", yeah, but who would want saggy boobs compared to smaller ones? It would be one thing if they were firm, but if you're overweight, I'd assume they were pretty droopy.
  • diddylove
    diddylove Posts: 30
    Options
    boobs! and I easily gets cold now.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    A lot of people will say "my boobs were bigger!", yeah, but who would want saggy boobs compared to smaller ones? It would be one thing if they were firm, but if you're overweight, I'd assume they were pretty droopy.

Not always... :wink:

I'd just say eating whatever I want in whatever quantities I want. I still sorta eat whatever I want, but I watch how much.

Also, pizza just doesn't sit as well with me anymore :sad:
  • Bunnehface
    Bunnehface Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    1. Being warm. I'm always cold now.
    2. Being able to eat whatever I want, however much I want, without so much as glancing at the packaging or giving it a second thought. Sometimes calorie counting sucks! I hate KNOWING how many calories are in that block of cheese because I can't claim ignorance any more.
    3. My boobs weren't bigger, but they were rounder. I want them back. :huh:
    4. Being perceived as stronger because I was bigger. Not entirely untrue, but still a misconception.
    5. Finding it relatively easy to buy clothes: Go to store, go to plus size section, buy clothes. Now it's go to store, go to regular section, realise that everything has sold out in your size because you're the most common UK size (14-16). No fair! :grumble:
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options

Mine are actually a lot more saggier now then before, but pushups are helping that a lot. The loose skin that they've seen is starting to tighten up.
  • rougette66
    rougette66 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    BOOOBS:laugh:
  • AmaTucker04
    Options
    I am 6'2 and in high school weight 280lbs, I was always the one people look to for security and safety. No one would try and fight me ( make fun of to make cry maybe but never try and physicly hurt me) I alway though that was funny cause my best friend who was like 100lbs soaking wet and only 5'4 was way more scarier. She literally could take someones head off if she wanted too. but everyone thought I was her protector when in reality it was the other way around.
  • jerryallegood
    jerryallegood Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    My boobs are bigger.....:ohwell:

You can keep lots of your boob size by building your chest muscles. Fills in behind and pushes them out to appear bigger. Stay in the middle of your ideal wight range, or a few pounds below the top, and your healthy body fat will finish filling in your boob awesomeness. It will also maintain your fiminine softness while your muscles give your fiminine curviness.
    Did i say strength training gives women fiminine shapeliness?
  • Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Having a legitimate reason to be insecure. I thought ditching the weight would help with confidence issues. It didn't.