HCG progress and updates - for people on it or thinking abou

Options

Replies

• rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    Here is a question for you all...I am a runner and I don't want to give up my running has anyone on here been running or working out a lot? I read everything but all of it tells you not to exercise like that... just walking.
    If you are accustomed to exercising, you can continue to exercise, but it is recommended to go easy on the cardio. You're already on a HUGE deficit, so creating an exercise deficit doesn't work the same way a normal diet does. Taking in more calories to replenish what you burn from exercise may not provide the same result.
  • rob1976
    Options
    So what is the proper way to load up? I am female, 43, weigh 189 pounds and want to get to 150. How much and what should I load up on?
    Fats, fats, and more fats. The load phase doesn't change from person-to-person. Take in lots of fats and be sure to eat to capacity as often as you can. Brittany and I walked around with bellyaches for 3 days straight. We ate every meal with a milkshake. We ate everything we ever wanted to but had to avoid in the past. Cap'n Crunch and pizza for dinner? Sure did!!! One night, I ate an entire 3100 calorie Domino's 3-Cheese Mac & Cheese Breadbowl with extra sauce! The more you eat & the more fats you eat, the less hungry you'll be when you start the Phase 2 VLCD.
    Is there a safe place to buy the drops online?
    We're doing sublingual Ovidac/Corion and we get ours from a website that I will PM to you.
  • fivefatcats
    fivefatcats Posts: 368
    Options
    Texas - I am a runner too. I run 3 days a week normally, but have cut back to one short run weekly while on the VLCD. I did a two mile run today and am running slightly faster than I was before, in no small part to being 22 lbs lighter. I can't wait to see what I can do on full fuel!

I plan to start back to my 3 days a week as soon as the VLCD is over.
  • Jb27
    Jb27 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Bump :)
  • khk2010
    khk2010 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Wow. I have never heard of this before. Sounds like it's really working for a lot people. 500 calories a day sounds really low though. Not sure I could do that.

Does anyone know how well people are able to keep it off afterwards?
  • spedraza
    spedraza Posts: 2
    Options
    Just curious are you doing a 500 calorie diet with this?
  • Ten10
    Ten10 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Can you send me the website too? :flowerforyou:
  • soon2b_1fitmama
    Options
    i started the HCG diet (drops) 4 days ago..and have lost 4 lbs. (1 lbs each day)
    i'm now closer to my goal weight :)
  • rob1976
    Options
    Just curious are you doing a 500 calorie diet with this?
    Yes, the 500 calorie VLCD goes hand-in-hand with the daily HCG regiment.
  • rob1976
    Options
    I just wanna warn everyone not to screw up and "false start" like we did. You're supposed to be taking the drops on your 3 load days as well. Don't know where we missed that, but we're pretty sure that contributed to our hunger the first few days of the VLCD.
  • weightlossmomma
    Options
    Both my hubby and I are no our 2 day load, im so sick of food right now. how much did people gain on the loading days?
  • sgmitchem
    sgmitchem Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 3 of the VLCD and I've lost 3.8 pounds. I'm very excited. I'm not very hungry... The morning is the hardest, not having anything but coffee or tea and water is hard to get used to.
  • fivefatcats
    fivefatcats Posts: 368
    Options
    I gained 6.4 loading. It was gone plus more by day 5!

Good luck!!! Keep in touch!
  • Jb27
    Jb27 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I gained 4 lbs loading and lost it in 2 days, its sooo worth loading right because the first few days are hard enough just getting used to only 500 cals but if you load right you really wont be hungry. I am on my 6th day of phase 3 and still within my last injection weight, I love HCG and how well it worked for me to lose my last 17 lbs ( in 21 days what other diet can say that!?)
  • kalibsmom
    kalibsmom Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I am on day 2 of the VLCD, I gained 4lbs on the load days and as of this morning I had lost 3 of those...granted I was called in to work in the ER yesterday and was ill prepared I had planned on being off woork till Saturday...needless to say I ended up with a migraine...Does anyone know if it is ok to take asprin or tylenol on the protocol??
  • ephay
    ephay Posts: 74
    Options
    I am on day 25 of the protocol. I've lost SO close to 20lbs so far. I am proceeding with the injections un-monitored by a doctor (I've used HCG previously for fertlity treatment so I know I have no adverse reactions...so no lectures please). My intention is to go the full 40 days with a projected loss to 129lbs. I'm so excited! I'll only be 9lbs from my END goal-weight at the end of the month!

So I have 2 reasons for posting:

1. I just wanted to see if anyone else is being as strict with themselves as I am. I contacted a center who supports the protocol & they pretty much told me that as long as the products I'm using do not have animal fat in them, they're ok to use. So I went totally Vegan with my shampoo, conditioner, soap, lotion...you name it. Did everyone else do this or am I going over-board?

2. I wanted to warn anyone THINKING about cheating...DON'T! It's not worth it. I was at 15 days, 17lbs lost and I went to a bachelorette party. How can you leave a summer BBQ without eating pasta salad? Well...I couldn't. It was the first (and only) time I've strayed from the protocol & I regret it immensely. It set me back big time. I actually gained 2lbs and it took me an extra 3 days to start losing again.

Good luck everyone!!!
  • ephay
    ephay Posts: 74
    Options
    Simeon's protocol states that you can take aspirin.
  • kalibsmom
    kalibsmom Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Thanks!! I am trying to be strict with it, where did you find a list of approved shampoos and soaps? That would be great! I will definately be using asprin I am prone to migraines, especially when I have to work in the ER lol!!!
  • Skinnytime
    Skinnytime Posts: 279
    Options
    Ok I was skeptical. I'm on day six (counting two load days) of hhcg. I didn't think the homeopathic would work, but something is working because I am down 5 pounds already. I am not hungry. I have watched my kids eat nuggets and fries and not been tempted to eat one fry! I have no desire to cheat on this diet - unlike the other programs I have tried. I just love clean vlc eating!
  • sesayen
    sesayen Posts: 1
    Options
    Today is Day 1 of the hCG diet and I am tired of eating, one more day of eating before ay 3 and I start the 500cal/day part. I have about 60 lbs to lose and am looking forward to seeing results. It is nice to see other people succeeding on this diet.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!