Kate Upton, Curvy or Fat?

Options

Replies

• Tatonka_usn
    Tatonka_usn Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, but in what world is she fat???? Whether you consider her attractive or not, there is simply no way you can imply she is overweight. Just absurd some fitness Nazis are..... :noway:
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    still say neither, not curvy enough.
  • SummerNights32
    SummerNights32 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I am amazed that so many people are on here calling her fat. Are you kidding me?? If any man looked at her and thought she was too fat, I would wonder what that man was really looking for...perhaps not a woman at all?

You wonder why women have eating disorders and self esteem issues? It because in today's world, people think she is too fat!
  • Thewatcher_66
    Thewatcher_66 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Anyone who thinks Kate Upton is fat either needs new glasses or needs to have his/her head examined. That woman's body is damn near perfect if you ask me.

5'8" 130 lbs is not fat.
  • stringbeann
    Options
    She is totally gorgeous from head to toe. Calling her fat is like the f-word, it's ridiculous. That's an amazing body. You can have a beautiful thin & curvy body. A body doesn't have to be muscular to be good looking. It's like comparing blonds to brunettes - they're both great in their own ways.

sorry but girth and extra lard just isn't attractive!
  • SummerNights32
    Options
    She is totally gorgeous from head to toe. Calling her fat is like the f-word, it's ridiculous. That's an amazing body. You can have a beautiful thin & curvy body. A body doesn't have to be muscular to be good looking. It's like comparing blonds to brunettes - they're both great in their own ways.

Neither is anneroxia...which is the look most models have.
  • stringbeann
    Options

a few yes, but please dont get sucked into believing that they aren't photo shopped to look even thinner. which they are. lots are very skinny in a good way. unlike this girl. she still gets photo shopped and looks chubby!
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    She's probably about 25% body fat, which is definitely healthy, but higher body fat than I want to be. She also appears to have less muscles than I have or want. I also don't look that good at that body fat percentage but then again I have no boobs or photoshop.

But she's very beautiful and there's nothing "wrong" with her body at all, or with those that find it attractive, or want to emulate it.
  • strawberrytoast
    strawberrytoast Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Not curvy or fat, she's skinny. But perfect looking skinny not boney. Much jealousy in this thread including me. I'd love that body :love:
  • Healthy_fresh_start
    Healthy_fresh_start Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    cant express enough how much id love to be that "fat and unattractive" haha
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    Anybody that is making comments that Kate Upton is fat is a little nuts. This is why so many of our young girls struggle with body image. Is she built like a olympic star, no....Does she appear healthy, yes. Regardless of if anyone thinks she is "perfect" by their standards, she is gorgeous!

Haters gonna hate, do you and I'll do me. She doesn't need to be perfect by anyone else's standards but her own.
    tumblr_lh7g1bRExQ1qbaowr.gif
  • wolfpack77
    wolfpack77 Posts: 655
    Options
    she's very attractive.
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    she is much larger than me but that doesn't make her fat-however, she could use some muscle tone

not a fan
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    she's very attractive.

Yum, you're very attractive, too. hahaha
  • SummerNights32
    Options

a few yes, but please dont get sucked into believing that they aren't photo shopped to look even thinner. which they are. lots are very skinny in a good way. unlike this girl. she still gets photo shopped and looks chubby!

We all have our own opinions. I believe any woman that is skinnier than her, with no muscle definition, is probably not what most men find attractive. I tend to believe men would prefer a woman who was fit and muscular, over skin and bones. I have seen enough models to know that although they are skinny, its only because they don't eat and only do cardio. There is no muscle mass, only "skinny" like a pre-teen. Now I could be wrong...but I hope I am not.
  • SummerNights32
    Options
    Anybody that is making comments that Kate Upton is fat is a little nuts. This is why so many of our young girls struggle with body image. Is she built like a olympic star, no....Does she appear healthy, yes. Regardless of if anyone things she is "perfect" by their standards, she is gorgeous!

Haters gonna hate, do you and I'll do me. She doesn't need to be perfect by anyone else's standards but her own.
    tumblr_lh7g1bRExQ1qbaowr.gif

Yes!!!! Well said.
  • stargazer008
    Options
    Fat
  • stringbeann
    Options

We all have our own opinions. I believe any woman that is skinnier than her, with no muscle definition, is probably not what most men find attractive. I tend to believe men would prefer a woman who was fit and muscular, over skin and bones. I have seen enough models to know that although they are skinny, its only because they don't eat and only do cardio. There is no muscle mass, only "skinny" like a pre-teen. Now I could be wrong...but I hope I am not.

its funny that people all think thin people dont eat.
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options

Kate Upton is not fit or muscular but men still love her-so that pretty much blows your theory.
  • Nutella91
    Nutella91 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    ok i'm not being fair, she is not fat. i'm not the biggest fan of her waist but she is absolutely gorgeous. i just don't like her because she feels trashy and kinda "cheap" looking.