What Gym do you use?

Options

Replies

• klbaierwalter
    klbaierwalter Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Anytime Fitness. I love that it's open 24/7/365!
  • lovesweetlove
    Options
    I tried Lady Fitness and liked the group/class times and variety, but ultimately changed to Planet Fitness for the price and the hours (24hrs day). They have a lot of equipment and I like their 30-minute circuit area.
  • FlyingSamIam
    Options
    No gym here. Good pair of walking shoes tied to my feet and some exercise tapes that I usually am able to find used. Keeps the price down and my personal gym is open 24/7!
  • brokenjawedmuse
    Options
    I'm at my local Jewish community center. They're the closest, cheapest place around that has full facilities (we have a Fitness 19 too, but they don't even have showers!).
  • Abells
    Abells Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    my local Crossfit Box

get it! best peeps ever
  • Alidecker
    Alidecker Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options
    Anytime Fitness. Love it, finding a gym I was comfortable in was key to losing weight.
  • thirstyflea
    thirstyflea Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Lifetime Fitness. Expensive & HUGE, but great facility. Even when it's crowded there are always machines and spots to work out. Plus it has multiple pools, hot tubs, saunas, steam rooms...
  • sammniamii
    sammniamii Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Planet Fitness..... BUT! I do have some stuff @ home.

I just wish they would open a new location - the PF i signed up for is OVER CROWDED and I often hit a smaller (but still busy) branch.
  • lulu3561
    lulu3561 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Charter Fitness $10.00 per month
  • Snow3y
    Snow3y Posts: 1,412 Member
    Options
    Planet fitness bedfordview, south africa :) .. its average.. equipment looks cheesy but there are a lot of problems with em.. they're renovating apparently, so it'll be interesting to see what equipment changes they're going to make considering it's "worth 2million"
  • acstansell
    acstansell Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Planet Fitness for the treadmill
    Freeweights and resistance bands at home.
    Walk with dog in the sunshine!
  • jjscholar
    jjscholar Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I work out at the Cocoa, Florida YMCA. It has many great people who are more than happy to help you... I feel more at home there than I do in my own home...
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I workout at home and Fitness First!!!
  • Grumpy2208
    Options
    My local park. Never been to a gym.
  • Yogi_Carl
    Yogi_Carl Posts: 1,906 Member
    Options
    Wherever my body and a pull-up bar is.

Convict Conditioning
  • Madux1818
    Madux1818 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Wherever my body and a pull-up bar is.

Convict Conditioning

Where can I find convict conditioning?
  • pinkpotatochips
    pinkpotatochips Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Currently using the gym at the Air Force base my husband works at. Free gym FTW!
  • billyboybalbo
    Options
    local bodybuilding gym, hate fitness ones.
  • kennie2
    kennie2 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    body zone, smells like sweaty balls but its cheap and not a lot of people go there.
    switching over tho to one double the price which has a pool and a lot of students that are gonna make me feel so self conscious!
  • vbailey12
    vbailey12 Posts: 21
    Options
    I did Planet Fitness which is AWESOME and inexpensive but recently decided to build a gym at home to save some time!
    Time is money :)