9 1/2 months and 100 pounds gone!

Options

Replies

• TdaniT
    TdaniT Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    You are a true inspiration! Thank you so much for sharing your story!
  • bigdrm21
    bigdrm21 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Inspriring!! Congrats!!! Keep it up!
  • RaineSmith
    Options
    Wow what an inspiration!! I too am trying to lose 100 pounds. I was 230 and am striving for 130. Currently I have lost 60 pounds in a year. Your story touched my heart as I have felt how you have felt many times. I have learned to only surround myself with positive people who motivate and inspire me to be the best I can be. Keep going you look amazing!!
  • mrsna
    mrsna Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Outstanding work! Congrats on your amazing progress! Keep up the great work and stay strong!
  • SLaw4215
    SLaw4215 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You can now add Motivational Speaker to your list of tallents! Thanks you very much for putting yourself out there. I need a pick-me-up. And this made me tear up and want to lace up my sneakers at the same time.
  • emuravyeva
    emuravyeva Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look fabulous and your story is truly inspiring!
  • getnthinr
    getnthinr Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You don't know how much I needed the inspiration you've provided. When others prove they can defy the sad statistics of weight lost and then quickly regained, I have hope that I might be able to do that too. Thanks for posting your uplifting story! You are a winner!
  • steph14368
    Options
    Youre story brought tears to my eyes! What an inspiration you are!
  • MizAngie
    MizAngie Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for the inspiration, reading your post I like that you had your ups and downs. Im on my journey and I swear there are days when I feel like Im stumbling along, 1 false move and Im gonna do a face plant.
  • LisaDec1969
    LisaDec1969 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Awesome job You are now my mentor !
  • mjmlodge
    mjmlodge Posts: 24
    Options
    Great story!!! I try to read a success story each day in the morning as I get ready to launch into the day. I find it inspirational and it keeps me motivated to eat well and log.
    Your story was so motivating, I've scheduled a lunch walk with a co worker today.

Great job and keep going!!!
  • JLBLAN
    JLBLAN Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: WOW...you are truly an inspitration to all of us, thank you for your story!
  • boatsie77
    boatsie77 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing such a personal and beautiful story...you've inspired me and countless others to dig a little deeper and keep on the road to a healthy lifestyle. You are courageous and beautiful--please don't ever allow others to make you cry...you're bullet-proof, don't EVER forget that!! Looking forward to your story at goal...keep up the great work!
  • mcdonoughjl
    Options
    You look amazing!! Thank you so much for your story... very motivating & inspirational!
  • NumbrsNerd
    NumbrsNerd Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You're a true inspiration! Keep up the phenomenal work! You WILL meet your goals, I'm sure!
  • danilynn2
    danilynn2 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely beautiful! Congrats on your huge accomplishment and than you for inspiring me even more!
  • sunnyflower1177
    Options
    wow! u look great, keep up the good work and i really enjoyed reading your story so motivating!!!
  • nglesner
    nglesner Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I am so happy for you. You have done it the right way and you never gave up no matter what battles you had along the way. Keep up the good work. I looke forward to following you along!
  • divaford140
    divaford140 Posts: 2,511 Member
    Options
    AMAZINGLY AWESOME!!!!!!! SUPER CONGRATS!!!!! BIG TIME KUDOS TO FOR CONTINUING TO MOVE FORWARD!!!!!!
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Wow! What an accomplishment! You look so much more confident. It is a good model for your students.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!