I Lost A Person, But I Found Myself: Leaky's Story

Options

Replies

• Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Congrats Lea, I am lucky to have you as a friend!!:flowerforyou: You ROCK!!!!!:drinker:
  • NutritionDivaRD
    NutritionDivaRD Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Your story brought tears to my eyes. Thank you for sharing....and for inspiring me! CONGRATS on all your success! You look amazing!
  • redredy9
    redredy9 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Good work and keep on rocking that bikini girl!
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    :cry: Seriously I almost shed a tear. Thanks for sharing! :flowerforyou:
  • kmykelley
    kmykelley Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You look AAHHH mazing!!!!!!! Thank you so much for sharing your story :-) I was wondering though, did you ever have down weeks? where you just couldnt find the OOmph to continue? I'm in that kind of slump and I was hoping you might have some encouraging words?
  • mrsTravo9112
    mrsTravo9112 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I really enjoyed your story! Thanks for sharing - this was such an encouraging story... I will remember & use some of the advice!
  • dpippenger
    dpippenger Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Great story thanks for sharing!
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    You look AAHHH mazing!!!!!!! Thank you so much for sharing your story :-) I was wondering though, did you ever have down weeks? where you just couldnt find the OOmph to continue? I'm in that kind of slump and I was hoping you might have some encouraging words?

Quoting so she'll definitely see this as I'm sure she has some encouraging words because she's THE most motivational person. Ever.
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    Damn, do you have issues with people recognizing you? If I were shown the before and current pictures I would never assume it was the same person. Nice work, Leakster.
  • Jonesie1984
    Jonesie1984 Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    AMAZING. NO other words come to mind. What an inspiration!! :heart:
  • teamstanish
    teamstanish Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing!
  • luckyshilling
    Options
    Thank-you for sharing your story. It is so inspirational!:heart:
  • LisaY76
    LisaY76 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. I am shocked by your before pics. It doesn't even look like you. I never would have guessed that were almost 300 lbs. WTG on all your success. I know you hate to be an inspiration so I won't say it but you have my utmost respect and I am so lucky to have you as a friend on MFP. Thanks for FINALLY sharing your story Lea. YOU ROCK!!!!
  • JBearsMom21
    JBearsMom21 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Holy moly girl you look freakin' amazing! You're story was so very inspiring and I really enjoyed reading it. Thank you so much for sharing!
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

did I mention

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY?

oh and

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    What a journey! You are awsome!
  • pandorakick
    pandorakick Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    Awesome! :smooched:
  • ironmonkeystyle
    ironmonkeystyle Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    What a great job! you're the best!
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options

Quoting so she'll definitely see this as I'm sure she has some encouraging words because she's THE most motivational person. Ever.

QFT

She's always all up on my wall, saying things like "Remember, if you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always gotten", or "nothing tastes as good as thin feels!".
  • RedHotHunter
    RedHotHunter Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Holy Sheet!
    So glad I came across your post today. Our stats are VERY similar and strech marks about match also (although yours are from a better reason than just laziness like me lol) Your story and photos have really touched me. Thank you so much for posting this. It's slow going but someday I'm gonna make my own post like this!
    Congratulations on your confidence!!!
    :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!