I Lost A Person, But I Found Myself: Leaky's Story

Options

Replies

• JuliaLee67
    JuliaLee67 Posts: 149
    Options
    wow, congratulations! amazing and inspirational, thank you for sharing! :)
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    what a great success!!! keep on rocking!!!!!
  • Vintagesal
    Options
    Just. WOW.
  • amandacrowder
    amandacrowder Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Amazing story! Truly inspiring! Thank you so much for sharing your personal story with all of us. Great job on your continued success!!!
  • 2bjemm
    2bjemm Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    this is very inspirational for me. i started at 270 and once in a while believe that maybe its too late to lose all the weight. you inspire me and i now have hope. that is an amazing accomplishment and cannot wait to reach my goals just like you have been. congrats :)
  • Sandee5863
    Sandee5863 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You look and you are AMAZING!:)
  • ladyjh578
    ladyjh578 Posts: 207
    Options
    This is by far the best story I have seen on MFP. YOU ARE TRULY AN INSPIRATION. I thank you for sharing this personal story with us. I CAN ONLY HOPE TO BE LIKE YOU ONE DAY!

Thank you a million times over :-)
  • lunabella76
    lunabella76 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! What an amazing story! You look fantastic!
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing results & great story (I actually read it and didn't skip to the pics). Great job, congrats!
  • NCchar130
    NCchar130 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Great story too, I read the long version :wink: and I swear I could have written much of it word for word myself with the ups and downs and eating too low and then gaining on 1500ish. Just wish I'd figured it out in a shorter time frame than you did! You rock!
  • shae68143
    shae68143 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Very Awesome!!! Thanks for sharing :) you're an inspiration
  • mzdiddy
    mzdiddy Posts: 5
    Options
    Wow - great to read such an inspiring story. Thanks for sharing your experience! Keep on rockin' it
  • linalovekitty
    Options

Oh, and I eat. A LOT. I'm now consuming between 1800-2500 calories a day...and that's to lose weight.

your entire story resinated with me bc for years the scale wouldnt budge for me and it wasnt until I met with my doctor, had tests, and went through a food diary with the in house nutritionist did i realize I wasnt eating enough calories!

do you think that is why you stalled, bc you were restricting too much?
  • SandiHobbs
    SandiHobbs Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    WOW. your story gave me goosebumps. Amazing achievement to date. Keep up the fantastic work honey xx
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options

Oh, and I eat. A LOT. I'm now consuming between 1800-2500 calories a day...and that's to lose weight.

your entire story resinated with me bc for years the scale wouldnt budge for me and it wasnt until I met with my doctor, had tests, and went through a food diary with the in house nutritionist did i realize I wasnt eating enough calories!

do you think that is why you stalled, bc you were restricting too much?
    I know, without a doubt, that that's why I stalled. My body is so much happier with me when I actually FEED it.
  • vickilm1976
    vickilm1976 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Amazing and beautiful, thanks for sharing!
  • tbetts23
    tbetts23 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Wow. Thank you for sharing.
  • mrsbrightside4
    Options
    This is so inspiring! Congrats!
  • b3kah5
    b3kah5 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing and confident!! Thank you for the inspiration!!
  • 1jeaniebeanie
    1jeaniebeanie Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    It makes me sooo happy to see how the loose skin tighten up for you! I pray that mine does too!!! You look amazing!!! Rock that gorgeous body and your Fabulous Abs!!! Thank u for sharing your story!!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!