Looking for other 40-50 age group w/ motivation to be fit.

Options

Replies

• GracefulDancer4Christ
    GracefulDancer4Christ Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I have 2 more years till I reach 40 years old. I turn 38 in June. I think this is a fantastic idea to do.
  • fishinfoo
    fishinfoo Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    46 here......this age and weight stuff sux....runnin my butt off lately but it keeps finding me.
  • running_shoe
    running_shoe Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Sounds great! I'm 42 and have had some trouble finding pals in this age group.
  • beamteam4
    beamteam4 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I am 51 and need motivation.
  • MrsGriffin67
    MrsGriffin67 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    I will be 46 next month and I feel you when it comes to the aging process slowing down the weight loss progress. It is so frustrating. Add me if you like :flowerforyou:
  • Rmrunner55
    Options
    Hi, please add me would really appreciate the support and happy to help others!;)
  • Keebler125
    Options
    count me in.
    please add me if you would like

turned 46 in Jan.
    disabled combat Vet
  • rileyfanof24
    rileyfanof24 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Count me in, anyone feel free to add me, I am always looking for new motivation. I have noticed adding more people helps me do better! Happy to add anyone that LOGS on and attempts to stay with the programs, I have found some really good meal ideas and some other good little tricks from others on here and hope to continue the path I am on and would be happy to be there to support anyone else that is willing to take the time to log on and at least try to work towards their goals! Everyone has bad days but as long as you keep trying, this program really does work!
  • Juggernaut_D
    Juggernaut_D Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be a member of the group! I'm 42 and I log in everyday.
  • livinlavidaloco
    Options
    Hi I'm 47 and I think this group is an excellent idea so please count me in !! :smile: Anyone and everyone please feel free to add me as well!
  • cordianet
    cordianet Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    49 here. Looking to be better than ever by the big 5 oh! I've been at this for 11 months now and have lost 76 lbs. I could have lost faster, but frankly, I've been there, done that and ended up regaining it all back, and then some. This time, I'm taking a much more relaxed approach focusing on re-learning how to eat normal amounts of food and control the binges.
  • gampsm824
    gampsm824 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Count me in please. I'm 48 and new here.:smile:
  • GGB808
    GGB808 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm 44 and as of last week 220.5lbs. I never really followed any weight control diet except in a few occasion. Now I'm up for a challenge; changing my eating habits and getting on that bike everyday. Count me in!
  • tjk1124
    tjk1124 Posts: 8
    Options
    Count me in! Love to hear others ideas and what they did to get fit. I'm 47 and looking to lose 20.
  • Hulk0511
    Hulk0511 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Turning 46 next month and in better shape now then 10 yrs ago and still working at it. Count me in and feel free to add me anyone
  • julieharrell1
    julieharrell1 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Yes, I'm interested. I'm 42 and have had 3 kids.
  • chrysade
    chrysade Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am interested also. I had lost 30 pounds in 2011 but am a backslider. I got involved in a poltical campaign and gained almost all of it back throughout the campaign and the aftermath of a loss. Back on the wagon and slowly working it off. I have lost about 15 pounds since jumping back on and would love to have support.
  • ria19
    ria19 Posts: 1
    Options
    Count me in.
    I am 47, looking to lose the last 10 pounds. glad for the support and happy to help:happy:
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    49 count me in.
  • Boazona
    Boazona Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Maria and I am 40. I have battled with my weight my entire life! Always up and down! Finally I want it down!
    Please friend me, more friends makes it more motivating.