Husband bashing thread

Options

Replies

• Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    My cousin got married and had a cook out yesterday to celebrate.. I told my husband about it at the gym, and he said "Are you going to eat there?" "Well, yes?" "Are you going to get a dessert?" "Probably.. I haven't had cake in forever."

And he proceeded to yell at me, while we were on the treadmills, about how I'm going to undo all my work and fall off track from ONE piece of cake. And made me cry, in the middle of the gym. Over a piece of cake. That I hadn't even eaten yet.

:noway:
  • txin1
    txin1 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Doesn't know I exist.
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    My husband is overseas for a couple weeks. He had a layover in Holland. He informed me that while in Holland, he bought me 5 pounds of Dutch chocolate with hazelnuts. How the hell am I supposed to stay away from that? The *kitten*. Lol.

The other option would have been 5 lbs of pot...
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    Husband ate all my ringolos..
    I asked him to hide them for me to help with my "journey"
    I didn't know what to do about it so I thought wtf! Make a thread about it!

Spank him! (And then have wild sex and forget about those ringolos.)
  • Hummmingbird
    Hummmingbird Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    My husband always wants pizza. Ugh!
  • fayeonherway
    Options
    My cousin got married and had a cook out yesterday to celebrate.. I told my husband about it at the gym, and he said "Are you going to eat there?" "Well, yes?" "Are you going to get a dessert?" "Probably.. I haven't had cake in forever."

And he proceeded to yell at me, while we were on the treadmills, about how I'm going to undo all my work and fall off track from ONE piece of cake. And made me cry, in the middle of the gym. Over a piece of cake. That I hadn't even eaten yet.

WHAT???????????????????????????????? :noway:
  • Willowana
    Willowana Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I just came here to remind myself why I never want to be married. :laugh:

Whenever I start getting all daydreamy and thinking about "settling down", I just listen to my friends and coworkers.

That sobers me up. I do the same thing when considering children. Other people's kids are my birth control....LOL!!
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    My husband does dishes and buys me wine....you can hate me now.
  • jeanine182
    jeanine182 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    My hubby bought a whole 50 pack of candy bars . I cant be trusted alone in my own home :devil:
  • Jimaudit
    Jimaudit Posts: 275
    Options
    I just came here to remind myself why I never want to be married. :laugh:

Whenever I start getting all daydreamy and thinking about "settling down", I just listen to my friends and coworkers.

That sobers me up. I do the same thing when considering children. Other people's kids are my birth control....LOL!!
    not to be rude but seems like a sad existence.
  • theuber
    theuber Posts: 51
    Options

Wait, what?!?!?! :frown: :grumble:
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    3ss54z.jpg

Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Mommylicous
    Mommylicous Posts: 121 Member
    Options

WHAT???????????????????????????????? :noway:

Yup. I went to the cook out, and ate a piece of cake anyway. I shared it with my sister, but I know one piece of cake isn't going to screw me up.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

Well damn, that was one hell of a downer.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    My husband does dishes and buys me wine....you can hate me now.

I'm glad my wife doesn't brag about how awesome I am in the MFP forums. I'd get tired of being pursued all the time...and the phone calls at all hours.
  • ShellGetsFit
    ShellGetsFit Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Great thread!!!

My husband only does things when I ask...and insists on having sex every night...wtf is a girl to do?!!? Enjoy it all the way!!! :wink:
  • skinnytayy
    skinnytayy Posts: 459
    Options
    I told my soon to be husband (8 months to go as of today, YAY) that I was craving donuts and my fave blended coffee drink .. so he comes home from work at 4am with donuts and gets the coffee when he wakes up at 12pm. So sweet yet mean at the same time. But hey, at least I weighed in before. ;)
  • gettinfitaus
    gettinfitaus Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    My husband just went back to work after 9 days off. The lawn still hasn't been mowed. I am now going to do it over the next few days (I have a 1 year old at home who sleeps unpredictably and will quite often wake after 20 minutes and needs help getting back to sleep... can't hear him over the mower) 15 minutes at a time and tell him to shove it when he whinges that I haven't done it right. I just want somewhere for the kids to play OUTSIDE.
  • emsxoxo
    emsxoxo Posts: 12
    Options
    My OH said that 2kgs wasn't a big deal to lose and made me cry, but I got over it. Haha!!
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    My husband just went back to work after 9 days off. The lawn still hasn't been mowed. I am now going to do it over the next few days (I have a 1 year old at home who sleeps unpredictably and will quite often wake after 20 minutes and needs help getting back to sleep... can't hear him over the mower) 15 minutes at a time and tell him to shove it when he whinges that I haven't done it right. I just want somewhere for the kids to play OUTSIDE.

Have you tried telling him how you feel?