Half shirts and stretchmarks.

Options
12346»

Replies

• carrieous
    carrieous Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    i would not feel good about it. I think you need to wear a tank top on underneath, regardless of stretch marks.
  • bbl2013t
    bbl2013t Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    my gf and i have lots of stretch marks from overeating and cellulite i usually don't wear a top, my size is xl and she wears a bikini, she wears a 3x top usually. we get too hot
  • bf1110
    bf1110 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Toatally agree with you. She is on here trying to ask for opinons about a shirt not your opinion on how her life should be. That was very over the line thing to say. And to all you other people out there with something to say about her being 18 and having a baby that maybe her priorities are wrong You cant tell me that you dont wake up in the morning and wonder what to wear and how it makes you look. Its apart of like. Honey if you feel comfortable wearing that top wear it more power to ya. If i was to be out and see someone like you wearing something like that I would be like wow she has cofidence. you go girl!!
  • Cherryripple
    Cherryripple Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I LOVE seeing a woman's belly, stretch marks or not! Needless to say, I LOOOOOOVE belly shirts!

That's encouraging :happy:
  • Cherryripple
    Cherryripple Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    When I wear a bikini i make sure I bring my kids with me so people can see my body but understand that that extra skin is due to these amazing people that keep following me around....LOL

Aww I like this :flowerforyou: