5'4 Ladies who went from 190-145?

Options

Replies

• itstheamarie
    itstheamarie Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am in a similar situation. I started at 222 and am down to 187. What is all of your intake and activity like?
  • goldied01
    goldied01 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I started at 197 (size 14/16) and am down to 151 (size 8). Not sure how to add the pictures, though...can someone help me?
    Thanks.
  • Clemens
    Clemens Posts: 78
    Options
    I need motivation as well, I'm 183 now and want to be at 150, will reevaluate once I reach that goal, good luck, add me if you like
  • ShallaLovee1
    ShallaLovee1 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I started at 197 (size 14/16) and am down to 151 (size 8). Not sure how to add the pictures, though...can someone help me?
    Thanks.

A size 8? Dude that's awesome! I just use tinypic.com and upload my pictures then copy the forum link. Paste it on a forum and change the from that tothen post!  To the comment above yours. I eat a range from 1300-1700. I do Insanity, slowly throwing in some strength training so I can tone faster and gain more strength. Walk, jog when I feel up to it and I do Zumba every now and then.
  • xstarxdustx
    xstarxdustx Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    No photos as of right now. 5'5'' and went from 214 to 128.5 though. Keep reminding yourself of what you want and you'll get there.
  • JanaCanada
    JanaCanada Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    I don't have any "before" pictures because, quite honestly, I HATED to have pictures taken of my fat self. I'm a shrimpy 5'3" small. Started MFP in Sept. 2012 at 225.5 lbs, and now weigh 181.5 lbs. and still going strong.

Oh, and I'm 53 years young, too. With 2 bad knees. And arthritis. :drinker: If I can do this, anyone can.
  • strongwalker
    Options
    Way to go:)!!! Your comment inspired me! Thanks and keep on keeping on!!!
    To the post above me.....but all of you all inspire me....Thanks so much:)!!!
  • ShallaLovee1
    ShallaLovee1 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    It's crazy that I have no body pictures of me in 2012 only my before pictures everything else is just face shots.. Anyways I can't wait till I look good clothes off! Gotta get on that lifting heavy!

Old pic 2011

5yunmc.jpg

Taken a few weeks ago 2013

182m46.jpg

I also don't really see a big difference but progress is progress even if I don't see it right now. I also know that every body is different so I can't compare my body shape to others. I need to stop that.
  • katedevall
    katedevall Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" does that count?
  • SimplyDenyse
    SimplyDenyse Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Im 5'4 and started at 187lbs.. Currently at 166lbs.. I Have pics in my profile, getting there.
  • Imaricandoit
    Imaricandoit Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Marie_25
    Marie_25 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Well done to all of you! I'm 5'4 and looking for a 140 end weight. I'm glad to know it seems a popular goal weight for our size! 20lb down, and 38 to go! :0)) Good luck everyone x
  • goldied01
    Options
    Thanks.

A size 8? Dude that's awesome! I just use tinypic.com and upload my pictures then copy the forum link. Paste it on a forum and change the from that tothen post!  To the comment above yours. I eat a range from 1300-1700. I do Insanity, slowly throwing in some strength training so I can tone faster and gain more strength. Walk, jog when I feel up to it and I do Zumba every now and then.

Thanks, I do Hiit 5 days a week and have started weight training. I eat 1800 cals a day. Just responding with you on that in case anyone else wants to know.
  • goldied01
    Options
    Well done to all of you! I'm 5'4 and looking for a 140 end weight. I'm glad to know it seems a popular goal weight for our size! 20lb down, and 38 to go! :0)) Good luck everyone x

Sweet, Thanks. May you lose all the weight you want and may it stay off forever! You are right, it is nice to see that the weight you are working towards is the same as others. I was 120lbs in my 20's and I don't like looking at those pictures. It was to low and I look anorexic. I'm much more comfortable at 151lbs and feel my goal of 145 is right for me. My Doctor wants me to get down to 135, but I think I will stay at 145. Good Luck to you all!
  • goldied01
    Options
    It's crazy that I have no body pictures of me in 2012 only my before pictures everything else is just face shots.. Anyways I can't wait till I look good clothes off! Gotta get on that lifting heavy!

Old pic 2011

5yunmc.jpg

Taken a few weeks ago 2013

182m46.jpg

I also don't really see a big difference but progress is progress even if I don't see it right now. I also know that every body is different so I can't compare my body shape to others. I need to stop that.

WOW! I see a difference. You look great!
  • Jessimaaka
    Jessimaaka Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Bump!

I'm 5'4! My highest weight was when I was pregnant at 230, and I dropped easily to 197, hung out there for a bit, currently 168 (170 according to MFP since I record my weight on Thursdays only) with a first goal weight of 150 and then see what I want to do from there.
  • SaraBrown12
    SaraBrown12 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Ok so i am 5ft5 and 31. I started on here at around 232 if memory serves i was in a size 22-24 clothes. My before pic was easter 2012 when i had already lost some weight and was an 18-20. I have never posted pics before so i hope they work.

33tj7es.jpg

My after was 2 weekends ago. when i was around 145 and wearing a uk size 12 pants.

2dnfx4.jpg
  • katimama
    katimama Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    bump! (gotta come back to this post later, lots of great inspiration!)
  • michaelpatanella
    michaelpatanella Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    gooood job!
  • MrsB123111
    MrsB123111 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I went from 273 to 153 in about 2 years. My profile pic is my before/after.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!