Husband bashing thread

Options

Replies

• lilhoneybees
    Options
    He was the first 200 pounds that I got rid of that made me feel bad, now for the other 100!
  • janfinnegan
    Options
    :laugh:
  • tjl2329
    tjl2329 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    My husbands great except when he sends me to the store for donuts
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    When hubby and I were newlyweds I sent him to the grocery with a small list. Zucchini was one of the items. He bought be the "high end" (his words lol) zucchini that are individually wrapped. To every normal person on earth they are also known as english cucumbers. lol.

Bwahahaha!!
  • Willowana
    Willowana Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I just came here to remind myself why I never want to be married. :laugh:

Whenever I start getting all daydreamy and thinking about "settling down", I just listen to my friends and coworkers.

That sobers me up. I do the same thing when considering children. Other people's kids are my birth control....LOL!!
    not to be rude but seems like a sad existence.

To you it might seem that way. I enjoy dating, but that's as far as I want to take it. Unless I'm 100% sure they're my absolute soulmate, I'm not saying yes. I've already dodged the "unhappily ever after" bullet twice with the last two exes that wanted to get married. Glad I got out when I did. I'd rather be single and happy, than married and miserable. I'm perfectly content to date for the rest of my life. I'm financially secure enough for myself, so I don't see anything wrong with keeping my life uncomplicated.
  • highervibes
    highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
    Options
    Marriage and kids aren't for everyone, but I sure go enjoy it! My hubby is an amazing dad and I love his company. I can't gloat about all the stuff he does but I can say that I want to grow old with him :heart:
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    I have a great husband. In less than a month, we'll have been married for 21 years. Has it always been easy? Nope, but after all this time he is still my best friend and soul mate. Our communication skills have gotten so much better over the years and even when we have a disagreement, we're able to work through them by discussing things and really listening to each other. That's a really important part of being in a partnership, in my opinion.
  • Mrsbutler85
    Mrsbutler85 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hahahahaha! To cute! =)
  • HMVOL7409
    HMVOL7409 Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    This thread is hilarious. For those taking it too serious, learn what sarcasm, humor and jokes are. I love my husband dearly and he's a wonderful man. However I still have my days when I absolutely want to ring his sexy neck! ;)
  • monikalama
    monikalama Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    My husband is a sonofa*****. He gets deported from a freaking country for being too hot LOL :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2315154/Omar-Borkan-Al-Gala-ordered-Saudi-Arabia-good-looks-drive-women-distraction.html
  • highervibes
    highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
    Options
    This thread is hilarious. For those taking it too serious, learn what sarcasm, humor and jokes are. I love my husband dearly and he's a wonderful man. However I still have my days when I absolutely want to ring his sexy neck! ;)

+1 That's the best part IMO :)
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    3ss54z.jpg

love it!
  • TavistockToad
    Options
    I just came here to remind myself why I never want to be married. :laugh:

Whenever I start getting all daydreamy and thinking about "settling down", I just listen to my friends and coworkers.

That sobers me up. I do the same thing when considering children. Other people's kids are my birth control....LOL!!
    not to be rude but seems like a sad existence.

To you it might seem that way. I enjoy dating, but that's as far as I want to take it. Unless I'm 100% sure they're my absolute soulmate, I'm not saying yes. I've already dodged the "unhappily ever after" bullet twice with the last two exes that wanted to get married. Glad I got out when I did. I'd rather be single and happy, than married and miserable. I'm perfectly content to date for the rest of my life. I'm financially secure enough for myself, so I don't see anything wrong with keeping my life uncomplicated.

i'm glad they got out when they did too!
  • JessieJanie
    JessieJanie Posts: 428
    Options
    My husband is just like my private jet.

They're both invisible.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    However I still have my days when I absolutely want to ring his sexy neck! ;)

KINKY! :wink:
  • TavistockToad
    Options
    52123-My-Husband-Thinks-He-039-s-In-Control-How-Cute.gif

effing hilarious.... look at its little face!
  • sriley721
    sriley721 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I love my husband with all my heart....its the rest of my muscles that want to kill him
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    my husband says I'm on MFP, too much, and that its not a fitness site but a social net work, and it will lead to nothing but trouble
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    Blah blah blah.... complain compain.... all this bashing......until you need a spider killed, or something off the top shelf, or the rent paid.

PS - for all of the above, I ask my wife. She's a champ.
  • KJoy7
    KJoy7 Posts: 246
    Options
    I wish people would see there's so more to me than just a ridiculously good lay

I feel your pain....