This is going to make me sound so horrible, but...

Options

Replies

• HannahJDiaz25
    HannahJDiaz25 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I just want to point out that every woman who is offended by this thread, clearly doesn't even understand what the OP meant.

And this^^
  • JAnundson
    JAnundson Posts: 23
    Options
    You're a bully

This. Doesn't matter where you start. Only where you finish. Everyone can be beuatiful.

Great speech! :bigsmile:

Major bully. Not cool.
  • pnubn1
    pnubn1 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I just want to point out that every woman who is offended by this thread, clearly doesn't even understand what the OP meant.

And clearly YOU have a lot of growing up to do. People like you..and the OP fail to realize there are MANY circumstances that may cause a woman to gain weight...and NOT be able to lose. Just as there are MANY women who may not be able to afford to go out and spend money on clothes to please YOU. Like I said before..if YOU are not the one buying their clothes...then STFU talkin about it.
  • njean888
    njean888 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    OP is are correct!!!!! Most people think this, the OP just felt the need to type it. Don't worry about sounding terrible, this site is full of comments like "great job" and "you look amazing" which is usually complete bull sh**!
  • sc10985
    sc10985 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    You should not use "Curvy" as an excuse for UNHEALTHY. YES, There are pretty, sexy women that have a little extra on them -and lots of people like that, BUT the pretty ones still work out and eat healthy, they just don't have the same goals for their image as "skinny" girls!
    Don't use "Curvy" as an excuse to ignore your health.

THIS. EXACTLY. Finally someone who gets it!
  • rosiereally2
    rosiereally2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I find it ironic that OP describes herself in her profile as "chunky". I guess in her mind, "chunky" is an acceptable euphemism, but "curvy" is simply a lie told by the obese.

Seems legit.
  • sc10985
    sc10985 Posts: 347 Member
    Options

And clearly YOU have a lot of growing up to do. People like you..and the OP fail to realize there are MANY circumstances that may cause a woman to gain weight...and NOT be able to lose. Just as there are MANY women who may not be able to afford to go out and spend money on clothes to please YOU. Like I said before..if YOU are not the one buying their clothes...then STFU talkin about it.

Omfg. I'm so over you. You are so far gone in your twisted one way thinking that you're making points that are totally irrelevant. I could go on and on but you'll never get it, so now I'm done. Have a great day!
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    I'm glad the OP took the time to write this rant. You know between all the insignificant issues in life like the recent bombings in Boston and Iran, the fact gay inequality is still rampant, cancer is on the rise, over 1/3 of the world is illiterate, millions of children are orphaned every year in Africa because HIV still remains a virilant killer, and some families in American remain without basic access to health care including prenatal care.

I'm glad the OP took the time to discuss at the important issues in life to discuss obese woman using the term curvy. God forbid that a stigmatize group try to use terms to build self esteem and confidence the depth of this post is astounding.
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    I agree. I'm sick of women using the "I'm thick" excuse to hide the fact they are just f**kin' fat. What's even worse is "big girl stores" enable women to think. It's OK if I'm 300lbs pounds of blubber and my man secretly thinks I'm replusive. I can shop at *insert big girl store name here* and I can find something that will fit me. Food for thought. What happens when your husband leaves you for muscular woman that put down the Twinkie and picked a weight up. Oh and don't use, "I had a baby" as an excuse either. After you push, and it's out. You have to take the weight off. Not keep it on your *kitten* as a battle scar!

I'm totally with you on this. It's not horrible. It's the truth. With North America facing an obesity epidemic, face the fact ladies. You're not thick, juice, more cushion for the pushin', or even a big girl. You're just fat and you need to run your *kitten* around the block a few times.

Oh and before you start saying, "Well who the f**k do you think you are?" I used to weight 300lbs. I ran my fat *kitten* around the block and trained. Entered a fitness model contest. Won. Enough said. That's who the f**k I think I am.
    You're such a sweetheart! Are you single?:love:

Strong first post too, btw..

I am a true definition of thick when I am at a smaller weight. im 5'3 and at 160 pounds I was a size 8/10 with I believe a 30 inch waist and a 44 inch bust and 46 inch hips. I still consider myself curvy, just my curves got out of control. my 30 inch waist is now a 40 and my hips are now a 52. I hate when women who are 300 pounds of all belly with no boobs or booty say that they are just thick. And its not a bad thing to be un-shapely, that's just the way you were created and if you are healthy, that's all that really matters. But most guys will gas up females who are super overweight and tell them "girl you're not fat, you're just thick" when they haven't seen their toes, let alone touched them, in years
  • leesyc81
    leesyc81 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    im just scrolling through for all the funny gifs....
    popcorn.gif

Me too! Hahaha!!!!
  • pnubn1
    Options
    OP is are correct!!!!! Most people think this, the OP just felt the need to type it. Don't worry about sounding terrible, this site is full of comments like "great job" and "you look amazing" which is usually complete bull sh**!

Wait......"Great Job" and 'You look great!!' is bull$hit???

You mean to tell me that when people come on the site in hopes of making a difference in their life...shedding weight..and doing whatever it takes to have a better, healthier life........we're not supposed to be proud of them..and tell them they look great??? Encouragement changes people's lives......if a simple "Well Done" or "Great Job" helps to change their mindset, and the course of their entire day....I'm saying it, and MEANING it.

That was pretty fuggin rude!!
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    and to the poster who posted about big girls stores.....eff you lol. I shop at torrid all the time or even at forever 21 in the big girl section because even though I may be fat, I still like to look good. In fact, many skinny people often complement me on my sense of style, or ask me where I get things because they love it and I say "oh I got it at torrid, but you aren't fat enough so you can't wear it ". Doesn't mean that im so excited to get to 300 pounds knowing that they will still have my size. I want to lose the weight, and still look good doing it. Are we just supposed to wear moo-moos everywhere? sheesh!

*and to add, just because you may be smaller doesn't mean you can dress better than us fatties
  • pnubn1
    Options
    and to the poster who posted about big girls stores.....eff you lol. I shop at torrid all the time or even at forever 21 in the big girl section because even though I may be fat, I still like to look good. In fact, many skinny people often complement me on my sense of style, or ask me where I get things because they love it and I say "oh I got it at torrid, but you aren't fat enough so you can't wear it ". Doesn't mean that im so excited to get to 300 pounds knowing that they will still have my size. I want to lose the weight, and still look good doing it. Are we just supposed to wear moo-moos everywhere? sheesh!

*and to add, just because you may be smaller doesn't mean you can dress better than us fatties

:drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • JeepBaja
    JeepBaja Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    20111110-072908.jpg?w=620

Frockabillygi rolls a Honda, playin' workout tapes by Fonda. But Frockabillygi ain't got a motor in the back of her Honda!
  • sexymuffintop
    Options
    These are suppose to be inside thoughts. I understand OP.

Funniest post ever. Supposed to be inside thoughts. I love it lol
  • soldier4242
    soldier4242 Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    Original Post:
    I hate it when women are like, "I'm just curvy/thick/etc."
    No, you're obese.
    And then there are the ones that say things like, "Only real women have curves." How rude!

/end of rant.

Then...
    I'm not saying curvy women are obese lol. Oh boy...

HUH.gif

Just in case anyone is ever wonder what a checkmate would look like on the chat forums. It looks like this.
  • pnubn1
    Options
    20111110-072908.jpg?w=620

Frockabillygi rolls a Honda, playin' workout tapes by Fonda But Frockabillygi ain't got a motor in the back of her Honda

:laugh:
  • Queen_JessieA
    Queen_JessieA Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    I agree.

I also hate when people think that curvy automatically = fat.

Guess it is a two sided deal.
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    Also, coming from an obese (I think technically morbidly obese) woman, I wanted to put my actual 2 cents in. OP, you worded that wrong. Point, blank, period. But, I think I know what you are trying to say. If I were to say "I'm not obese, I'm curvy." Yes, that's untrue. However, when I do refer to myself as curvy, it is not because I don't think/realize I am, in fact, a lard *kitten*. What it means is that at any size I have measurements that indicate my waist is smaller than my bust and hips. I am curvy. I am also obese.

I still don't get why this affects you so much.
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    I'm not saying curvy women are obese lol. Oh boy...

Really? Cause here's your orignal post...
    I hate it when women are like, "I'm just curvy/thick/etc." :huh:
    No, you're obese.
This discussion has been closed.