Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Replies

• missybct
    missybct Posts: 321 Member
    There is some tasty looking food in this thread......!!!!! Good inspiration and meals guys and gals! x
  • goldengirl28
    goldengirl28 Posts: 129 Member
    any chance i can have the recipe for Neuvo Chipotle Beef over Mashed Sweet Potatoes. and Nuevo Chipotle,thanks
  • vmb46
    vmb46 Posts: 27
    Bump...I must steal or borrow :wink: some of these recipes
  • here are some of the meals i had recently. everything is homemade, vegan, and gluten-free.

quick oats cooked in almond milk, cultured almond yogurt, hemp hearts, and banana:
    tumblr_mm2v0b1bLI1qih32ko1_500.jpg

two open-face black bean burgers on toast with mango chutney, terra stix, and mustard:
    tumblr_mlw27245lk1qih32ko1_500.jpg

toast with peanut butter and date syrup, mango, and a double espresso:
    tumblr_mlrqi2MRAd1qih32ko1_500.jpg

imam bayildi, which is an eggplant stuffed with roasted bell peppers, raisins, and tomatoes, some green salad with balsamic dressing, and some tahini:
    tumblr_mlqnzaMWZf1qih32ko1_500.jpg

a black bean burger on toast with grilled bell peppers, tomato, guacamole, mushrooms, and dairy-free cheese with a pickle and mustard on the side:
    tumblr_mllbnt0VJs1qih32ko1_500.jpg

mujaddara (rice and lentils with sauteed onion) topped with palak saag (pulverized spinach cooked in almond milk). tons of curry, cumin, etc:
    tumblr_mkrajjWXwG1qih32ko1_500.jpg

spinach, mushroom, and vegan cheddar rice pilaf:
    tumblr_ml22m2y7X11qih32ko1_500.jpg

miso soup:
    tumblr_mlmpjnEv8z1qih32ko1_500.jpg
  • EggToni
    EggToni Posts: 190 Member
    Like the John Deere plate
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Bump
  • fatfishy
    fatfishy Posts: 19 Member
    Roast chicken thighs and drumsticks, roast pots, broccoli and carrots.

91160F69-3E94-405C-B5B8-B3E7A71EBBCB-15190-00001848FFB5EC21.jpg
  • fatfishy
    fatfishy Posts: 19 Member
    Sorry, dodgy photo!
  • HardDon
    HardDon Posts: 204
    Chicken kebab with rice cooked with beans

IMG_00000045.jpg
  • MummyMikaela
    MummyMikaela Posts: 130 Member
    image-2.jpg

Healthily roast chicken with lemon and thyme and honey roast vegetables.

sorry was trying to fix it haha
    you were so close!
    [/quote]

Thanks for fixing was trying to do it off my iPad , think I need glasses!
  • JTick
    JTick Posts: 2,131 Member
    IMG_20130430_170756_785_zpsf38d33e0.jpg

Digiorno Flatbread Tuscan Style Pizza....Ate The Whole Thing!
  • 1two3four
    1two3four Posts: 413 Member
    a black bean burger on toast with grilled bell peppers, tomato, guacamole, mushrooms, and dairy-free cheese with a pickle and mustard on the side

That looks and sounds absolutely amazing. I would quite possibly eat it for every meal for the rest of my life.
  • mercina22
    mercina22 Posts: 446 Member
    any chance i can have the recipe for Neuvo Chipotle Beef over Mashed Sweet Potatoes. and Nuevo Chipotle,thanks

I used this recipe for the beef. ( thew it all into the slow cooker instead of the oven and it came out Great!!I) didnt have butternut squash this time round so I used the sweet potatoes instead. Either way it was VERY Yummy!!!

http://www.mrfood.com/Beef/Nuevo-Chipotle-Beef-in-Butternut-Squash-Boats#
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Screwed up making whipped smoked blue cheese, so it became a foam.

12oz smoked blue cheese foam and bacon burger

IMG_20130430_190423.jpg
    IMG_20130430_190526%257E01.jpg
  • Karmachka
    Karmachka Posts: 28 Member
    This thread makes me want to eat better:)
  • meagalayne
    meagalayne Posts: 3,382 Member
    here are some of the meals i had recently. everything is homemade, vegan, and gluten-free.

quick oats cooked in almond milk, cultured almond yogurt, hemp hearts, and banana:

two open-face black bean burgers on toast with mango chutney, terra stix, and mustard:

imam bayildi, which is an eggplant stuffed with roasted bell peppers, raisins, and tomatoes, some green salad with balsamic dressing, and some tahini

a black bean burger on toast with grilled bell peppers, tomato, guacamole, mushrooms, and dairy-free cheese with a pickle and mustard on the side:

mujaddara (rice and lentils with sauteed onion) topped with palak saag (pulverized spinach cooked in almond milk). tons of curry, cumin, etc:
    All your pics look incredible, healthy and SO delicious but these ones are particularly enticing. That oatmeal is killing me. Great work!

Dinner was a quicky today - mango salad, steamed beans, pork tenderloin medallions with some mustard and sriracha, and a side of pico because I can't live without it:
    th_IMG_20130430_200028_zpsd33302b5.jpg
  • mercina22
    mercina22 Posts: 446 Member

12oz smoked blue cheese foam and bacon burger

Blue Cheese Foam... Droooooooolllllll !!!!!!!!! :noway:
  • IndieCountryCutie
    IndieCountryCutie Posts: 14 Member
    WOW! are all of these meals homemade? My kitchen and I don't get along so I'm so impressed with all of the meals that you guys are making! I hope to be where you all are one day.
  • pocketmole
    pocketmole Posts: 614 Member

I always say that you know a meal is fancy if it includes a foam. Seems like extremely high end chefs are always doing it. One time I saw a guy make hot dog foam, hah.

My meal plan for the night was supposed to be "the greenest salad" with grilled chicken, broccoli, avocado, pistachios, feta, and tarragon vinaigrette. We wanted a hot meal so I took all of the ingredients and restructured them into something a little less salady. Turned out great :]

greenestunsalad.jpg