Expectations

Options

Replies

• FabiolaEnvy♥
    Options
    wow. :) reading this makes me want to hit those challenges :)

cause i like a good challenge. i like to struggle and i like to prove that i can do it and make it. thanks soooo much banks :) you are awesome :D

:flowerforyou:
  • Fat_n_Happy
    Fat_n_Happy Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thanks.
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    You're very welcome guys. Nothing makes me happier than to see that I've given you guys some good information to help you along!
  • girlruns
    girlruns Posts: 344
    Options
    bump :smile:
  • 623Hernandez
    623Hernandez Posts: 458
    Options
    love it!
  • shell1205
    shell1205 Posts: 138
    Options
    Bump once again!! :happy:
  • Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Robin1109
    Robin1109 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad I came across this. I'm leveling out of phase one, I believe. It's already getting me to think ahead past stage two when I'll need to consider changing up the workouts to lose that last ten or so :)
  • Delikatz
    Delikatz Posts: 16
    Options
    Thank you, Thank you, Thank you...... this was exactly what i needed !!!! Was feeling frustrated, someone gave me link to this, I am remotivated !!! Thank you again !!!
  • MsCoconut
    MsCoconut Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • SHBoss1673
    Options
    aaaahhhh, BUMP!
  • beutiful5678
    beutiful5678 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    bumping for reference! thanks!
  • Mindful_Trent
    Mindful_Trent Posts: 3,954 Member
    Options
    :smile: Commenting so I can come back and read this later
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
  • jackflash007
    Options
    Very interesting and helpful......thanx :flowerforyou:
  • Saloule
    Saloule Posts: 19
    Options
    Bump! This is really helpful, thanks. :)
  • Shylin
    Shylin Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I enjoyed this thread alot. Very useful and true information. I am at stage 5 right now. I have been at this weight more or less just a couple pounds for 4 months now. I would like to loose those 10 pounds but it seems like it is taking forever. Not given up on hope though.
  • Unicornlover
    Unicornlover Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    More great information! :flowerforyou:
  • melodyg
    melodyg Posts: 1,423 Member
    Options
    Glad someone linked to this! I think (hope) that I have just turned the corner into stage 3 after an almost month plateau. This post definitely deserves another BUMP up!
  • SHBoss1673
    Options
    At some point I'd like to rewrite this one. It's kind of a favorite for many folks out there in MFP land, but I wrote it very early on, and I think there are a few points that I could amend and improve upon (and completely remove). Plus some of the timing isn't right for everyone. It's minor things, but still, I wouldn't want anyone thinking they are doing it wrong just because they are two weeks or a month off from the predictions I make (and that's all they are, educated guesses based on a lot of anecdotal evidence).