are women envious of skinny men?

Options

Replies

• funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    toned/cut and skinny is very different, my friend.

Haha, so true. Skinny jeans will make them even more envious.
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Not me, but I'm not envious of skinny women either.

<
    No aspirations to be skinny.
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    No hun, they are probably moms like me and just want to feed you.
  • madyt7
    madyt7 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    5"9 and 135... that's practically anorexic man. I highly doubt people are too jealous of that.
  • xLexa
    xLexa Posts: 482 Member
    Options

lol! i snorted.
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    I have definately looked at lean men and thought I'd like to have muscles like that, I've also thought "damn he's attractive!" So OP, it could be both:)
  • 5erious
    5erious Posts: 469
    Options
    u ladies admirin?
  • hollygoddess
    hollygoddess Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    NOOOOO thanks! Gimmie some MEAT baby! (no skinny guy zone)
  • jchenks
    jchenks Posts: 164 Member
    Options

lol!
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    You are probably doing or wearing something they find odd. I can't think of a reason why they, as women, would be envious of a man's body.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    With psychic powers like that, you could rule the world.

I wish I could know what women are thinking when they look at me.

Hell, I'd settle for knowing what my wife is thinking...or what she means when she's talking to me...even just occasionally. 22+ years and I don't have a clue.
  • TakinSexyBack
    TakinSexyBack Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Not in my eyes! I am actually attracted to bigger built men whether they are toned or not. I don't think they are looking at you in an envious way. Probably looking at you and being pissed off you are holding up their equipment! :-D Joke. I really don't know. Maybe those women are looking at you b/c they think you are hot but want to give off a ***** flare about it to feel like they are playing hard to get? Who knows? Those types of things are exactly why I go to the YMCA and not typical gym! lol
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options

^ This
  • mareeee1234
    mareeee1234 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I've been jealous of a guys' skinny legs before! And definitely their super flat tummy's with like zero body fat.. and they don't even lift :(

This guy I was seeing, when he sat down.. had NO TUMMY FAT! So depressing haahah
  • jchenks
    jchenks Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I definitely do not look at other men and get jealous of their physique. I'll do that with women though. In the gym and in magazines/online. I'll use it as motivation.

Personally i think you need to eat. You seem a little too thin for how tall you are.
  • sexymuffintop
    sexymuffintop Posts: 636
    Options
    The only reason I'd be looking at a guy with those stats is....no wait... I can't really think of a good reason, other than the checking out what your lifting but that's already been said....nope there would be no envious looks from this bird I'm afraid. But my idea of body perfection is probably different to others so I'm sure some women may look at you in the way you think they do? Maybe....
  • ggxx100
    ggxx100 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Pahahah.
    I assure you, women do not want what a skinny guy has.

Sometimes MFP is too much.
  • ArchangelMJ
    ArchangelMJ Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I honestly think many would be thinking you need to put on some weight. That's way too skinny for a guy and at your height.

During the Thriller era, Michael Jackson was about 125lbs and he was healthy as a horse! So I think it's totally fine. Some guys have smaller frames and are even predisposed to being thinner, just as some girls will be tiny no matter how much they eat.
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    I think it's probably 'cause I'm tired, but it seems like a lot of you guys are being ****s.

Maybe it's 'cause I'm tired though, I usually don't give a ****/notice when people are "mean" on the forums. :yawn:

Me, when I look at a thin guy or gal start lifting and they are close to me, I usually glance to try to see how much they are lifting so I don't have to go get someone to save them if they get crushed because they wanted to try to be a bad *kitten*. That's just me though, no idea what you're getting eyes for.
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    So the only two choices in your mind for women looking at you are "They want me" or "They envy me"?