21 day Challenge - JOIN IN

Options

Replies

• kcaffee1
    kcaffee1 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    Same day - did add in the zumba, and other active games (40 mins total and a pool of sweat later!)
  • Trishajac
    Trishajac Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Congrats on completing your second round Chris!!! That is dedication to a fit you!

K - you are doing so well - with exams on the go and still fitting in fitness.... It really shows that it is important to you.

Way to go my lady friends!!

Trish
  • Trishajac
    Options
    Saturday - Started the day @ a comedy show at 11:15am and got home around midnight .... walking around town, hit a few pubs... then off to a dance - it was a great day. Didn't do too bad on my eating - but the alcohol consumption - hmmmmmmm. a GREAT day!!

Well - let's get going on Round 2 again... lol .... Can't believe I went 40 days in my first round and now TRYING to string days together.

Round 2 - Day 1 was yesterday - Saturday 45 min to 60 min of walking and approx. one hour (+) of dancing (throughout the early evening and later on in the night)

:flowerforyou:
  • Trishajac
    Options
    Round 2 - Day 2 - 28 Apr 2013 (Sunday)

42 min walk outside today - it was lovely for walking today!!

Went out for dinner and had another 10+ min walking from out car to and from the restaurant!

On the road again!!!

• kcaffee1
    Options
    @ tazmac - I tend to think that Life is like Uncle Sam - has its hands in ALL of our pockets! When ever you think you've got some extra energy saved up, it comes along to take it's "pound of flesh" from you, and you get a small set back from where you THOUGHT you were. HOWEVER! If you are REALLY, really good, it can also give back at unexpected times! You can do this, because you ARE, and NOTHING is going to stand in your way! It looks like you have enough determination to make Life cry its little eyes out when it comes a-calling again and you tell it "NOPE! Not having any of your time today, this is all MINE!"

Round 2, day 7 - POOL TIME!!!! 30 mins of breast stroke, toss in some miscellaneous house chores just because.
  • Trishajac
    Options
    Congrats on your DAY 7 KCaffee!

great work!
  • Trishajac
    Options
    Round 2 - Day 3 - 29 Apr 2013 (Monday)

43 min walk outside today - it was lovely for walking today!!

My lunch walk buddy Sue and I were out.... enjoying the company - the time passes quickly!!

flowerforyou
  • kcaffee1
    Options
    Round 2 - Day 3 - 29 Apr 2013 (Monday)

43 min walk outside today - it was lovely for walking today!!

My lunch walk buddy Sue and I were out.... enjoying the company - the time passes quickly!!

flowerforyou

I'm glad you found a walking buddy! Now, you have more reason to go out and enjoy the nice weather. Great work today, and love the new profile pic!

Round 2, day 8 - a little over a hour of campus walking according to the HRM pedometer, 45 - 50 minutes of calisthenic resistance training with my trainer, 15 minutes on the stationary bike.
  • Trishajac
    Options

I'm glad you found a walking buddy! Now, you have more reason to go out and enjoy the nice weather. Great work today, and love the new profile pic!

Round 2, day 8 - a little over a hour of campus walking according to the HRM pedometer, 45 - 50 minutes of calisthenic resistance training with my trainer, 15 minutes on the stationary bike.

Great DAY 8 for you... I love all the extras you add...... I'm zonked again today getting home from work - meetings all day - sucked the life right out of me - worked 2 hours past my quitting time (yesterday and today).... it will be all I can do to add more to my walk (walked to one of my meetings 15 min)....

and thanks!
  • Trishajac
    Options
    Round 2 - Day 4 - 30 Apr 2013 (Tuesday)

15 min walk to a meeting today... meetings all day long (including one from 11 - 1pm right through lunch!)

Weather was cooperating - but worked late and knackered by the time I got home.

Better effort tomorrow!

• kcaffee1
    Options
    Round 2 - Day 4 - 30 Apr 2013 (Tuesday)

15 min walk to a meeting today... meetings all day long (including one from 11 - 1pm right through lunch!)

Weather was cooperating - but worked late and knackered by the time I got home.

Better effort tomorrow!

You managed to get SOME walk time in, so you have a valid victory claim there! Don't knock yourself around just because work ran you over. Just get the license plate of the truck, and then go find them the first opportunity you can, and show them they'll have to try HARDER if they think they can knock you down and out of this fight. You are doing great!

round 2, day 9 - POOL DAY!!!!!
    1000 m breast stroke (recovery and rest stroke because it's easy for me.)
    400 m butterfly (still rough, but getting better. Still look like an inchworm flopping down the lane, but I THINK I actually hit the right timing on about 7 consecutive strokes - I started FLYING down the lane until I tangle my arms and legs again. ::pouts::)
    200 m each freestyle and back stroke in 10 minutes (trying to reintroduce the rest of the workout sets, but the butterfly is killing my shoulder muscles - major [good] burn!)
    HRM reports 1.04 mile campus walk - I'll gladly take that with a smile!
  • kcaffee1
    Options
    Round 2, day 10
    Work with the trainer: 20 mins calisthenics, 20 mins of weight work mixed with some rehab work for my stupid knee!
    HRM reports 1.85 miles in 50 minutes (most of that was towing a 35 - 40 lb rolling bag)
  • Trishajac
    Options
    Round 2, day 10
    Work with the trainer: 20 mins calisthenics, 20 mins of weight work mixed with some rehab work for my stupid knee!
    HRM reports 1.85 miles in 50 minutes (most of that was towing a 35 - 40 lb rolling bag)

Congrats on DAYS 9 & 10 in Round 2!!!

Pool and walks and working with trainer! pretty amazing stuff you have going on!

& THANKS for the encouraging words!! (much better day today!)
  • Trishajac
    Options
    Round 2 - Day 5 - 01 May 2013 (Wednesday)

20 min walk around work today

45 min walk this evening - lots of hills - I'm guessing at the 4.0 pace!! covered a lot of ground! Have just recharged my GPS watch - was wishing I had it today! :happy:

It was a better day today!

• Angiehankins77
    Options
    I'm in too. I took tonite off. 20-30 minutes of free weights and light cardio. Here we go!
  • kcaffee1
    Options
    I'm in too. I took tonite off. 20-30 minutes of free weights and light cardio. Here we go!

Welcome Angiehankins7! It's nice to see a new face,and I look forward to seeing your updates. For me, with summer coming up, and school demands going down, I'm going to be looking at ways to fill the extra hours, so I don't go crazy before next fall!
  • Piesmom96
    Piesmom96 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join. I also just joined a 30 Day Crunch challenge and did my first 20 crunches. I'll start my Day 1 here tomorrow. Thanks for the motivation.
  • kcaffee1
    Options
    I'd love to join. I also just joined a 30 Day Crunch challenge and did my first 20 crunches. I'll start my Day 1 here tomorrow. Thanks for the motivation.

Welcome aboard Piesmom96! Tazmac is lurking around here somewhere, and I'm sure she'll add her own welcome when she checks in.
    I know I'll personally be looking forward to your check-ins!
  • Trishajac
    Options
    @ KCaffee - You are a great ambassador for our challenge!

She's right - I'm here!

Welcome to Angiehankins & Piesmom!!

We are currently in our second round of the challenge (KCaffee and myself)... Chris has completed her 2nd round!!

My first round - I believe I got to DAY 40.... then was off and on for a few days - and then began Round 2. Going to be sticking with this as it helps to motivate me, for sure!

As K said.... looking forward to your check-ins!!

Trish
  • Trishajac
    Options
    Round 2 - Day 6 - 02 May 2013 (Thursday)

GPS watch on today - 49 minute walk

Details: 4.76 km / 2.96 miles // 49 min // 316 cal // pace 5.8km / 3.6 pace

flowerforyou