Vaginal weights, if needed, I will remove this post

Options

Replies

• alishacupcake
    alishacupcake Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Oh god. my mom has a set of them, I've been using them in my hands like this.
    tumblr_m22588iQiQ1qcgi6uo1_500.jpg

I'm going to be sick.

Wow those are some big balls :wink:
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    Honey, my vagina waits for no man.
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    how the hell do you 'grip them' lol

Ummmm Squeeze :huh:
  • shaypearl
    shaypearl Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    How much can you clench?

Bish, do you even Kegel?

OMG, spit water all over my computer. That was freaking hilarious. Now I can only imagine what the poster would look like.
  • cynthiaj777
    cynthiaj777 Posts: 787 Member
    Options

Google, sir
  • cynthiaj777
    Options

I'm going to be sick.

Wow those are some big balls :wink:

I would agree! I hope your mother doesn't use those! hahaha :laugh:
  • cynthiaj777
    Options
    I'm going to answer this honestly and not make a joke. Squats. Google its effect on vaginal "tightness."
  • run_way
    run_way Posts: 220
    Options
    I'm going to answer this honestly and not make a joke. Squats. Google its effect on vaginal "tightness."

Intriguing - yet another reason to :heart: squats :drinker:
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    I was at a passion party where they sold two types.. a light weight version and a heavyweight version.

The consultant said they're great, but don't try to wear them out when you go get groceries...

Apparently one of her ladies was feeling confident and wore them shopping and forgot to "hang on" and one fell out, rolled out her pant leg, and across the floor.

They are REALLY loud when they drop... and really... no one wants to touch them. LOL
    As far as I know, they'd be minimal help for incontinence... but are apparently great for the overall experience.
  • cynthiaj777
    Options
    I was at a passion party where they sold two types.. a light weight version and a heavyweight version.

The consultant said they're great, but don't try to wear them out when you go get groceries...

Apparently one of her ladies was feeling confident and wore them shopping and forgot to "hang on" and one fell out, rolled out her pant leg, and across the floor.

They are REALLY loud when they drop... and really... no one wants to touch them. LOL
    As far as I know, they'd be minimal help for incontinence... but are apparently great for the overall experience.

:laugh:
  • tara_seay
    tara_seay Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I just went to a Pure Romance party a couple weeks ago. They have a product, small steel balls about the size of marbles. The idea is to use those to help strengthen the muscles.

And that's all I'll say about that.

I used to be a Passion Parties Consultant... they are called Ben Wa Balls.
  • angelique_redhead
    angelique_redhead Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    With your muscles. Just like you'd grip any weight.
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    Bumping even though I have no future plans to treat my vagina like a clown car
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    Oh my stars.
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    Do they vibrate? If they do, I'm in.

::happy:
  • angelique_redhead
    angelique_redhead Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    LOL Some people use them to exercise the muscles of the fingers. Some folks use them for other things. It's all good.

I'm going to be sick.
  • Wendyvail
    Wendyvail Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    by using your lady muscles... and i would try the connected ones rather than the separate kind. it cant hurt to try them out
  • Goin4goal
    Goin4goal Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I personally have two sons which shouldn't have been a problem, but my last one weighted 10.11lbs. I had him naturally, so what do you think it has done to my >>>>>>? He's now 33 years old and doing fine, but mom is the one who has to worry about the embarrassing toll on my body (of course the added weight hasn't helped the situation). I am looking at surgery in my future, I'm sure. So I know where you're coming from and feel for you. Enjoy your weights and let us know if they help at all.
  • Goin4goal
    Goin4goal Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    And just as an added note - women with a prolapsed vagina cannot do squats for fear that everything that should stay inside will end up outside. Just saying!! :embarassed:
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options

This is awesome because I love doing squats!