Boobs

Options

Replies

• Excuse_less
    Excuse_less Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    I don't really have a preference as long as they're sensitive to the touch and like to be seen............ in private. Not really into the public spectacle ones :/

We wouldn't get along well. At all.

If you don't have a sense of humor ................you're probably right
  • sizzle74
    sizzle74 Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    I don't really have a preference as long as they're sensitive to the touch and like to be seen............ in private. Not really into the public spectacle ones :/

We wouldn't get along well. At all.

If you don't have a sense of humor ................you're probably right

No, no sense of humor up in here. I'm told I am boring on the regular.
  • Willowana
    Willowana Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    sharing is caring, it doesn't matter how you package it.
    It is amazing how the title alone catches interest. I can't imagine a wieners post getting many looks.

I wish there were more weiner posts...
  • Shauncho49
    Shauncho49 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I'm an equal opportunity boob lover. They're just so magical!
  • TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    sharing is caring, it doesn't matter how you package it.
    It is amazing how the title alone catches interest. I can't imagine a wieners post getting many looks.

I wish there were more weiner posts...

holy cow! oscar meyer
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Isn't that why they made thongs?
  • DCskat3r4lfe
    DCskat3r4lfe Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Boobs are great but a toned stomach and legs are 10x better. Id rather have a girl with A or B cup and a toned body. :):)
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options

It seems like people are always telling a girl to flaunt some cleavage. What about those of us who were not blessed by the boob fairy?

How do you size A and B ladies flaunt your cleavage? And do you men out there really care? Eh???

Just send noodz. All is fine.
  • Liatush
    Liatush Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    I'm a B Cup and I love it! I can wear very low cut stuff without it looking slutty, and looking very sexy, or I can push them together with the right kind of bra to give the impression of bigger boobs. I've never had a man make any less than fabulous comments about my boobs. It's all about confidence.
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    In before lock...................................Yes
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    I have sexy sternum and lady pecs.
  • Tennolina
    Tennolina Posts: 2,413
    Options
    14cem4j.jpg

^^^^^^no problem with my B's. They work well on my frame and, frankly.....I'm more than a set of boobs. ;)
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    You have beautiful eyes, now if I can just scroll back up to see them. ;)
  • kxxooo
    kxxooo Posts: 434 Member
    Options

It seems like people are always telling a girl to flaunt some cleavage. What about those of us who were not blessed by the boob fairy?

How do you size A and B ladies flaunt your cleavage? And do you men out there really care? Eh???

Just send noodz. All is fine.

Too funny! Yep thats about it wrapped up isn't it! Kx
  • Shawty_Ro
    Shawty_Ro Posts: 135
    Options
    I'M just here to c bewbs Lol
  • JohnnyCashMoney
    Options
    I'M just here to c bewbs Lol

Good gawd, woman! You are rocking the cleave in your pics! Thanks!
  • LauraJo08
    LauraJo08 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Evidently this is blasphemy, at least according to the other posts here, but I am not into boobs at all. I have Cs/Bs depending on the bra, but I've always thought of them as a hindrance to athletic endeavors. I appreciate the asthetics of the female body, especially a toned stomach, nice perky *kitten*, and great legs, but boobs just don't do it for me.
  • Tatonka_usn
    Tatonka_usn Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Boobs are great but a toned stomach and legs are 10x better. Id rather have a girl with A or B cup and a toned body. :):)

I'll go with the boobs first any day.....
  • leotardbanshee
    leotardbanshee Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I am shameless about making my boobs look better than they actually do, buying the right size bra, stuffing a bra with socks, safety pinning the straps together to make a racer back affect, applying appropriate bronzer and highlighter, wearing two bras... the only one who gets to see what they really are like is my boyfriend and he likes them just the way they are, who cares if they're fake if i feel confident and happy. getting surgery though.... not so sure about that. i'm okay with temporary changes in my appearance but i like to go back to me.
  • Tatonka_usn
    Tatonka_usn Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Evidently this is blasphemy, at least according to the other posts here, but I am not into boobs at all. I have Cs/Bs depending on the bra, but I've always thought of them as a hindrance to athletic endeavors. I appreciate the asthetics of the female body, especially a toned stomach, nice perky *kitten*, and great legs, but boobs just don't do it for me.

Oddly enough, I find there it to be just the opposite on this site, with a subtle undertone of anti-boob permeating the threads I've read. Seems (at least to me) that around here boobs are inherently equated with fat, which flies in the face of the fitness nazi crowd. Women who don't have them are considered "athletic", but those who do have them seem to be dismissed as being in need of losing more weight. I might be wrong, but that's been my observation in the few months I've been on MFP.