Confessions

Options

Replies

• charlenequinn94
    Options
    I ate the equivalent of a medium bag of movie theater popcorn by myself today. And Wednesday morning bought a 5 piece Chicken strip from Sonic. And yes I logged both.
  • r524reed
    r524reed Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    That's a GOOD thing though. I do that, too. Bought skinnycow ice cream 4 days ago and still haven't touched it. Tempted to, but I hate knowing I'll be putting empty calories in my body. Bleeeh.

Ok I hope it was just the chocolate truffle bars !!! Because the skinny cow candy bar ice cream things are TO DIE FOR !!!!
  • DantiaX
    DantiaX Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I went to a buffet yesterday and ate several slices of Bavarian cream pizza. True Story.
  • flitabout
    flitabout Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Ok so mine was last week. I made cupcakes. 3 batches of my HoHo cupcakes. Lovely whipped up white frosting in the middle and well I make them myself I can stuff them with twice as much frosting. Then I use the canned chocolate frosting. They are so pretty when they are done I see them and they call to me... One day I ate 6
  • fox320
    fox320 Posts: 12
    Options
    not recently but once i ate half a bag of cinnamon sugar almonds, a countless number of gluten free lemon sugar cookies, dark chocolate with peanut butter, reeses ice cream, frosting, ( yes, just frosting, when you're at a cupcake decorating party and you cant eat gluten sometimes you have to resort to things..) and other random snack foods included a whole bowl of chips with infinite queso.
  • amandalynnesmith
    Options
    Your post made me feel so much better.

For lunch today I had a Dunkin Donuts chicken salad wrap, a ham-egg-cheese wrap, a chocolate glazed donut, a chocolate milk, and a small iced coffee.

For dinner I had a chinese takeout meal plus additional lomein.
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
    Quit weed?!

tumblr_mm546g3Hgd1qdqllqo1_500.gif
  • vixtris
    vixtris Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    nice thread, i dont have any regrets at the moment though, lol.
  • hezro
    hezro Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My confession: I had to stop reading this thread because after reading all the posts on the previous page, I was literally about to head straight for the kitchen and starting baking cookies. *hehe* It made me so hungry for something unhealthy!!

Today I've been okay but I just finished a rough spell. A couple of days ago, I had finished eating for the day (and was a little under for calories) when my friend called looking for someone to talk to so I ended up going to Red Robin with her and eating a spinach artichoke dip appetizer...pretty much by myself. And then yesterday I felt like I was eating everything in sight. *sigh* But this morning I weighed myself and I had lost some weight so now I'm feeling motivated again. :)

P.S. Has anyone else noticed that sometimes if you get stuck you can actually eat more it gets you back on track with the weight loss?
  • amandapye78
    amandapye78 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    I had 4 chocolate chip cookies that I didn't log yesterday and when I completed my food diary it showed me under calories and all my friends congratulated me and I didn't correct them. :ohwell: I'm going to Hell
  • mreeves261
    mreeves261 Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    Eating Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream as I sit here reading this thread. Not ashamed at all, had calories to spare!:wink:
  • kayaksara
    kayaksara Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Love this thread....had trail mix...you know nuts, m&m's, craisins...I estimate about 1000 calories! It's is my first cheat since January! But I do feel better that you all know now!
  • BPayton27
    BPayton27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Haha this is just what I need!

Yesterday I was home sick and got a sweet tooth but we didn't have anything in the house, so I found a box of brownie mix and made it with diet coke (if you're on pinterest, you know what I'm talking about) and didn't actually bake them, but just ate the batter on graham crackers :drinker: here's to my health!

Epic. I shall make a batch tomorrow.
  • LoveDreamSmile
    Options
    Hi..I had 3 slices of hawaiian luau pizza off a medium size from pizza hut..logged it all..a bit less than 800 calories..this was my dinner. I don't feel bad and I thought I would. I actually didn't go over on my calories today and I exercised a bit more than usual. I wasn't able to cook and I needed something to fill me up so that is my reasoning! =-) I think the reason I don't feel bad is because I eat healthy food everyday..I don't indulge at all really unless I have a few pieces of dark chocolate. .but it has antioxidants and doesn't hurt my teeth so it's fine. =-)
  • LoveDreamSmile
    Options
    I thought about it for a while before getting the pizza but I figured one day of eating fat crap wont kill me since I never do it really and my friend convinced me too..saying as long as I don't eat a whole pizza with a 2 liter and breadsticks then it's not a big deal.
  • mfleeg
    mfleeg Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I ate a bag of share size pretzel m and m's. by myself. sunday and i didn't log it, either. :(
  • goalss4nika
    goalss4nika Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I had 4 chocolate chip cookies that I didn't log yesterday and when I completed my food diary it showed me under calories and all my friends congratulated me and I didn't correct them. :ohwell: I'm going to Hell

LMAO
  • Rgtjax85
    Rgtjax85 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Ordered Domino's pizza today. I felt the need to repent by the time they arrived at my door.
  • Shes1CraftyMama
    Shes1CraftyMama Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    My confession: I had to stop reading this thread because after reading all the posts on the previous page, I was literally about to head straight for the kitchen and starting baking cookies. *hehe* It made me so hungry for something unhealthy!!

Today I've been okay but I just finished a rough spell. A couple of days ago, I had finished eating for the day (and was a little under for calories) when my friend called looking for someone to talk to so I ended up going to Red Robin with her and eating a spinach artichoke dip appetizer...pretty much by myself. And then yesterday I felt like I was eating everything in sight. *sigh* But this morning I weighed myself and I had lost some weight so now I'm feeling motivated again. :)

P.S. Has anyone else noticed that sometimes if you get stuck you can actually eat more it gets you back on track with the weight loss?
    I think it is because we are not eating enough, and once we start eating more calories (still in a deficit) the body reacts and starts burning again.

Since I upped my cals 200 a day I have not been bingeing. But I was prior to a few days ago. I would log everything, it would be under, and then I would go binge on biscoff cookie butter, chocolate chips, marshmallows, hershey's chocolate sauce, graham crackers, peanut butter, crackers, you name it! Every time I did it I would bounce between sweets then salty then sweets then salty. Sometimes I logged it but I got in the habit of not logging it. But like I said, I upped my cals 200 and I don't do this anymore! (Well at least not the last few days) :blushing:
  • amc119
    amc119 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I had deep dish pizza for dinner. It took me 2 hrs to order it, but I gave in and did....Good thing I work all weekend to work off all the calories!