Confessions

Options

Replies

• tinyjourney
    tinyjourney Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I am drinking cranberry juice out of the jug, and I will not be logging it. I ate popeye's cakun fries for a late lunch because the baby kept me from eating on time. I'm making a horrible pasta for dinner, but I'm home alone w/ the baby so easy is a must.
  • xxempress
    xxempress Posts: 122
    Options
    I drank like a sailor right after our hike on Tuesday 12 beers + a bottle of Crown, but I did not eat all the bar food.... it was either the booze or the food. I chose the boooooze:drinker:
    ....my excuse is we had family visiting the island, lol!

Edit: I'm making a few desserts for my kid's school fair tonight... lets hope I don't indulge 1,000 calories worth
  • SnazzyTraveller
    SnazzyTraveller Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I made banana chocolate chips muffins with extra chocolate chips.... and I used 18% milk instead of the regular 2%.... and I ate five or six of them. Should have had one but baby they were gooooooood!
  • mamacita721
    mamacita721 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I confess that my lunch yesterday consisted of mostly vodka.

But....normally I would follow that up with fried yumminess later but yesterday I still ate my planned packed salad for dinner.

Yay me right?
  • janahcarter
    janahcarter Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I went out to eat at Olive Garden the other night with my friend. I was gonna get some soup and salad and only have one breadstick. Get there and see they have buy one, take one. I wanted to bring my husband home some supper and decided to get the buy one, take one (can't pass up a deal, can ya?). I also had two and a half breadsticks and some spinach & artichoke dip. Oooops. Felt good about the choice I made with the main course, only to come home and find out it had 930 calories! Oh well. It was good.
  • mreeves261
    mreeves261 Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    I drank like a sailor right after our hike on Tuesday 12 beers + a bottle of Crown, but I did not eat all the bar food.... it was either the booze or the food. I chose the boooooze:drinker:
    ....my excuse is we had family visiting the island, lol!

Yummmmm....... Crown Royal....... Drooling!

:drinker:
  • Simone_King
    Simone_King Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I tooka five day vacation trip and ate everything in sight. Litterly, I ate everything..

Most of the food was so fatting for you..you felt it pounds come on.

I can't remember all of what I ate but the last two days there it was like..My body told me to stop eatting. I was no longer hungery. I ate anyway.

Now I have the worst upset stomach in the history of up set stomachs.

Oh...I had a dounut today.
  • khall627
    khall627 Posts: 47
    Options
    I've had chocolate cake and French fries today...just because I saw them, not because I craved them LOL.
  • salonzo74
    salonzo74 Posts: 9
    Options
    Two Eggo waffles, butter, syrup and raspberries! Belly is on over load....
  • fightingthefood
    Options
    Made a taco pie for my wife, a sheet cake with icing for the kids and they all wanted homemade breaded chicken strips for dinner tonight. Haven't given in to the temptation yet but I can hear it calling my name. Haven't had anything to drink but water for the last month and I would sure love a diet coke. But I know if I give in it would get real ugly.
  • holly3585
    holly3585 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I am trying not to pig out this weekend (for once haha) because last Saturday my husband and I baked the BEST brownies with a batch of chocolate chip cookie dough batter dropped into the brownie batter. They were these amazing cookie/brownie swirls.... and we ate the whole pan. The whole freaking pan! After dinner. We get ridiculous sometimes.
  • tsikkz
    tsikkz Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    I have natural peanut butter in my fridge but I still reach for the sugar loaded normal stuff 90% of the time
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    Today is a long work day. I still have about two hours left, but I ate breakfast, lunch, and dinner here... Well, because it was so busy, they bought pizza for lunch which I ate because it was easy to eat and run. They had left overs... Thus, pizza for dinner too. Oh, and banana pudding. So... whoops.
  • natandjoesmom
    Options
    this thread is amazing....I have been cheating my whole life!! Always forget to add something to my log....but really, really trying to get better at this thing! good luck
    :ohwell:
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    I know this is a weight loss site, but why do every single person's "confessions" involve food?

You people need some more excitement in your lives. :wink:
  • FLCANDI81
    FLCANDI81 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I ate half a bag of Reese's miniatures last night AFTER I had closed my log for the day.....and I didn't log the mini bag of Chips Ahoy cookies I ate today either. Thank God I am not the only one who does this. TOM is horrible for me with control.
  • MistieWalters
    Options
    I haven't done it just yet, but I am DYING for a Mc Donald's Caramel Shake... like OMG I want it so bad... Also, I had an extra, unlogged half serving of Wise Brand Onion Flavored Rings (chips) :( I don't feel as guilty about the chips as I do wanting the milkshake..

OH WHY CANT IT BE HEALTHY!? :sad:
  • mfleeg
    mfleeg Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    tonight, i am going to one of those all you can eat sushi places, where you can order from the menu and they keep bringing out the sushi rolls..... i logged three different rolls I am sure I want already.....

:)
  • Mazzyx
    Mazzyx Posts: 131
    Options
    Ordered Domino's pizza today. I felt the need to repent by the time they arrived at my door.

haha I did that Wednesday!!! My theory was it was late when I got home from work, so Ill order pizza as its quicker. By the time they got to us I could have cooked a healthy stir fry....I felt naughty...

Yesterday I had meringue and some mini cornflake cakes.....
    Tomorrow I am going out for tea and Sunday is Alton Towers so there will be bad food....

I love this Thread!!! :happy:
  • JamieRebecca23
    Options
    this is exactly what I needed to see today. I lost a friend to cancer 2 days ago and a few days before that was just stressed from my kids. my husband works out of town most of the week so I feel like I spend the week trying to keep my sanity with a 5 yr old and 4 month old. I let my mental toughness slide and emotions get the best of me!

yesterday I ate 3/4 of a white pizza myself. I ate a bag of chocolate chips... an entire bag the other day. I've also managed to eat 2 cans of cake icing! then I went right into why don't I just quit now mentality and made my portions too big on every dinner! this makes me feel better and their is no day better than today to start fresh. plus i've gained 3 pounds!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel a lot better getting that out there.