Replies

• curleegirl68
    curleegirl68 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    That sounds amazing! LOL:drinker:
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    I know this is a weight loss site, but why do every single person's "confessions" involve food?

You people need some more excitement in your lives. :wink:

:drinker:
  • themelmac
    themelmac Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Last week I went out with my friends and told myself I would only drink one vodka water. I drank 5, plus two kamikaze shots. I then proceeded to eat 4 slices of pizza. 1 slice was buffalo chicken. The next morning I woke up with a hangover and had a pork roll, egg, and cheese bagel sandwich.

^^^ A girl after my own heart.

Last night, I went out with friends and told myself that I would have 2 cider beers. Instead, they were out of cider, I had 3 regular beers and 3 slices of pizza. Over by about 500 calories :drinker:
  • Jenks9
    Jenks9 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Love this post!!

I ate chocolate covered cheesecake on a stick! I did share with my husband so I didn't eat the whole thing, just most of it. I am a sucker for festival food. I logged it as the lowest calorie cheesecake I could find!
  • mlidge
    mlidge Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    This hasn't happened yet, but Sunday is my brother's birthday and he's having what he's calling a "hobbit day." Basically he, his friends, and I are going to eat, drink and play board games all day. His roommate is an amazing cook, so it's going to be a cheat day, to say the least.
  • grdaze
    grdaze Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I've been lazy about doing ripped in 30. It's just not motivating me and I've been half assing my way through it. Consequently, the scale hasn't moved. I'm only hurting myself.
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    McDonalds chicken Mcnuggets (6 piece) and a small fry.
    2 pieces of buffalo chicken pizza
    1 Oatmeal cookie.
    *hangs head in shame*
  • ElizabethObviously
    ElizabethObviously Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I ate half a jar of zesty garlic pickles yesterday! My sodium was over by about 2000!!!! And I just might eat the other half of that jar today!

Non food confession: I have a total crush on my neighbor. I even had a dream about him last night. Hubby knows and thinks it is funny. I KNOW nothing will ever happen because he has been with his wife since 7th grade! But it is nice to look!
  • xLexa
    xLexa Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I had 4 LARGE Irish whiskey coffees and only logged 2...... possibly because i had the other 2 after the fact but still... how many clicks would it have taken to log the other 2. Was still under but yeh... I feel so guilty I'm going to log the other 2 now, then drink another 2 to get rid of the guilt for not logging the previous 2. Wow vicious circle much? haha
  • jourdanerin
    jourdanerin Posts: 69
    Options
    I wanna know what a homemade s'more crescent roll is? Sounds sinfully delightful.

Muffin Pan - place crescent roll triangles over each tin. Put a few mini marshmellows, chocolate chips and crumbled graham crackers in each. Fold up so there's no little holes for the goodness to leak out of. Bake @ 350 for 10-15 minutes.

I sprinkled a little sugar on top of each ball before baking. OH EM GEE these are delicious.

I bought the 4 pack of crescent rolls so I couldn't have a whole dozen unless I baked more :)
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    I may or may not have had tortilla chips last night and binged on two...TWO World's Finest chocolate bars before bedtime.

Oops, forgot the possible glass of wine too. Darn it.
  • Sid1988
    Sid1988 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I haven't sinned yet but i'm going to apologise in advance because i wil be in two days.

it's a bank holiday here in the UK and on sunday i am going to over load at my first barbecue of the year.... burgers, hot dogs, cheese, potatoes, ribs, chicken, mojiotos... mmmmmmmmm.

here's to feeling guilty and hungover on monday!
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    I know this is a weight loss site, but why do every single person's "confessions" involve food?

You people need some more excitement in your lives. :wink:

If I gave all my confessions, they'd have to lock the thread. :devil:
  • jourdanerin
    jourdanerin Posts: 69
    Options
    Loving everyone's confessions!

I always log my food even if it is putting me 1000 calories over my goal. One quote that has stuck in my head is " Your body keeps an accurate journal whether you do or not". so true. :ohwell:

:happy: :heart:
  • Prettee2B
    Prettee2B Posts: 39
    Options
    I may not have added the other 12+ animals crackers after the first 100 calories
    extra piece of fish that I had last nite
    I absolutely hate-I mean HATE working out and sweating
  • mlerel
    mlerel Posts: 4
    Options
    I always take Saturdays off! It lets me keep my cravings under control and my metabolism up! It'd be a long list if I confessed all my Saturdays haha
  • SMCNEIL40
    SMCNEIL40 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Love this....too cute....My excuse is I just started back today, so all of the yucky stuff does not need be be shared but but last night was my Last Hoorah!! I had Ice Cream and Strawberry Cake after a dinner of fired chicken, mashed potatoes drenched in gravy, sweet candied yams, Collard Greens cooked with pork meat, cabbage, rolls, & sweet tea.....Yes a Southern Sunday Meal in Thursday!!! Whew.....not that I have that out of the way....I must press on towards a better me!
  • jdhoward_101
    jdhoward_101 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I told myself that if i did a bit of cardio in the gym before my yoga class then i would treat myself to a Burger King King of the Day (bacon double cheeseburger, nom! Can't even remember the last time i had a Burger King as i tend to stay away from fast food but my boyfriend loves them). However, now i'm home after a long week at work and feeling pretty relaxed, i'm tempted to give up on the cardio idea. But i'm still gonna have that Burger King!
  • mmoonstars
    mmoonstars Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    yea...last friday badddddd. Pizza Hut is evil, especially with a lil alcohol to fuel the bad food fire.

Plus the BJ's dinner tuesday night of half a mini pizza and half a chili baked potato and a beer. Couldn't bring myself to log it, but I think I might just need to see that number, to keep myself on track tonight and this weekend.
  • quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    Well I no longer feel bad about unlogged cocoa last night. lol