JILLIAN MICHAELS BODY REVOLUTION RESULTS W/PIC

Options

Replies

• NicoleDoumbe
    Options
    wow you look great!!!!!
    I am on week 2.
    Did you follow the her plan exactly or did you emphasized. Details please:smile:
  • michielee
    michielee Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! WAY TO GO. I am on week 5 of the plan so far and loving it!
  • hauntao
    hauntao Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Wow! So toned, you look great!
  • DixieDarlin1987
    DixieDarlin1987 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Wow! Fantastic results! Way to go! I <3 Jillian lol!
  • dewsmom78
    dewsmom78 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing!!! I am on week 2 of Phase 2. I am praying I look half as good as you when I complete the program. :happy:
  • JoJo61612
    JoJo61612 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Holy shiiiit
  • kymkan
    kymkan Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    for those of you doubters about my cal intake - I'm not arguing the point. What works for some, doesn't work for everyone. I think that I have proved that eating 1200 cals works for me.

I set my macros at 50% protein, 30% carbs and 20% fat and 90% of the time, I was right on track with that. I am 5'10", however, I have a sedentary desk job and sit for approximately 10-12 hours a day and therefore, my calorie burn is quite low other than workouts (which was usually only a 1/2 hour a day).

Thanks for all of the compliments!!!
  • kdmervin
    kdmervin Posts: 42
    Options
    Wow!!!! You look Ab-mazing. Congratulations!
  • BeinAwesome247
    BeinAwesome247 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 2 of phase one and LOVE seeing this!
  • dewsmom78
    dewsmom78 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    for those of you doubters about my cal intake - I'm not arguing the point. What works for some, doesn't work for everyone. I think that I have proved that eating 1200 cals works for me.

I set my macros at 50% protein, 30% carbs and 20% fat and 90% of the time, I was right on track with that. I am 5'10", however, I have a sedentary desk job and sit for approximately 10-12 hours a day and therefore, my calorie burn is quite low other than workouts (which was usually only a 1/2 hour a day).

I think I may need to switch to eating only 1200 calories. Right now I am eating 1200 + exercise calories. I haven't lost any scale weight yet, which is frustrating me. I have lost about 3.5 inches overall.
  • mkwongh
    mkwongh Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    wow. great abs
  • shelby623
    shelby623 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I also have a sedentary desk job. I was just looking for ideas of how to stay within 1200 calories since I struggle to do so.
  • kymkan
    kymkan Posts: 444 Member
    Options

I think I may need to switch to eating only 1200 calories. Right now I am eating 1200 + exercise calories. I haven't lost any scale weight yet, which is frustrating me. I have lost about 3.5 inches overall.

How long has it been tho?? I would stay the same for EXACTLY 10 days over and over and then "BAM" down 2 or 3 lbs! Don't go too low - like I said, I'm very sedentary other than that. Also, I lost 19" overall - forgot that little bit of info :)
  • chubbychic86
    chubbychic86 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    So question. I am out of shape. Is it better to start with a different video and lose some weight before jumping into this or can I start with this?
  • mystikalbeanz
    mystikalbeanz Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!!! You look awesome! I love how jillian michaels kicks your *kitten*! Ill have to look into body revolution!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    HOLY CRAP YOUR ABS!
  • LittleMissFit24
    Options
    So awesome!! You didn't find that you were hungry without re-eating some of your exercise calories? That's what I'm struggling with...
  • MIMIVILLANUEVA
    Options
    way to go keep up the good work u look great so far . still tring over here i think im just being lazy and smoking to much. oh and more water. anyway good work. adios
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options

If you're losing inches, it's working. Netting such a low amount isn't the way to go.
  • MorbidMander
    MorbidMander Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Literally said "Daaaaaaayyyum" aloud. That's crazy.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!