July 5th start 30 Day Shred

Options

Replies

• NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Alright guys I am going to start level 2 day 1 again today so I have a total of 20days left with the shred and I am okay with that I just want an overall fresh start I been screwing up with food choices and logging so I owe it to myself and my shred results to do it all together right how can I give honest feed back when I haven't been honest with myself I know it works no reason to sabotage my efforts!!

forgiven4life I say jump right in!!

My goal for the next 2 weeks is to get out of the 160's before this month ends!!
  • tamalea
    tamalea Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I went out of town yesterday and had to skip a day. I hated that :grumble: I have been so good about doing it every day. I may try for two today, but not sure if I can handle that much.
  • mamaDaisyJ
    mamaDaisyJ Posts: 395
    Options
    Well, I missed two days kinda sorta on purpose. i went swimming 3 days in a row and burned a huge amount of calories i couldn't eat back, so decided not to add to it. I love summer!
    Anyway, so I did day 2 of level 2 this morning and burned a whopping 375 calories. It was so hard my daughter wouldn't even try. I really like the backward windmills, it just kinda feels cool. I am totally doing all the modified versions though. There is no way I can do all that jumping around on all fours business. Maybe next time around though.
    Beth~ 2 pounds in two weeks, you can totally do it!
    Forgiven4life~ just do what you are ready for. there's nothing that says we have to have it all done in 30 days. I'm personally going for 30 days working out, which might be 35 days for breaks.
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Thanks mamaDaisy I sure hope so because I am seriously over 160's it's totally my eating I can knock exercise out the box!!

30day shred level 2 day 1 completed yeah this minor hiccup put me at about 35day shred and that's cool I can handle that. This is from yesterday.
  • Neeti1021
    Neeti1021 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I'm back...:happy:

I had missed a day or 2 on the 30 Day Shred because when I started Level 2 it bothered my knees a lot so I just kept working out with everything else but I don't want to go off 30 Day so I jumped in and tried Level 3 to see if it would be better. It's a lot easier on my knees then Level 2 but of course I modified the jumps and lunges but still really liked Level 3. So I guess I'll do that until the end. Whenever that is....lol Can I switch back to Level 1 sometimes? Are there any rules to this thing or is it free run?
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Well Neeti Jillian says when your ready to move to the next level and so what does that say about those who may never move to the next level I don't see anything wrong with it going between the 2 levels do what's going to be safe for you I hear level 3 is more strength training is that true?.......I am personally getting to that place where I was before each time I start the shred it's the repetive thing that get's me doing the same video over and over if it went Level 1,2,3 and then repeat I think that would be better for me to have some change daily!!

But I am hanging in there doing the level for 10 days then on to the next after all it's only 20 mins right?
  • tamalea
    Options
    I did level 2 for the 4th time yesterday and it is still kicking my butt. I was using 5lbs weights in level 1; I had to drop down to 3lbs on most - down to 2lbs on the v lifts. I had to miss Sunday and have been telling myself I will 2 one night to make it up, but I haven't been able to so far. I cannot imagine level 3 ouch ouch
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Didn't do the shred tonight I went to a boot camp class and it kicked butt!! So I will hit day 3 level 2 in the AM hope everyone is going strong and still getting shredded!!
  • mamaDaisyJ
    Options
    Did mine this morning. Accidentally bumped my HRM off, so not positive on calories burned, but estimated. it was only off for like 5 minutes right in the middle. Level 2 makes my shoulders ache! I'm hanging though, it's gonna be so worth it.

Beth, I skipped the other day cause I spent like 4 hours at the pool. At least we are still getting a workout when we skip a day :)

I'm still using my 3 pounders, I couldn't imagine 5 and wish I had some 2s also lol. it's gonna get easier if we just keep with it. That's what I keep getting told. Though really, I don't know that anything is getting easier, just more bearable. Guess that's kinda the same.
  • tamalea
    Options
    I had to skip yesterday, so I tried to put extra effort into tonight. Bounced around so much I nearly wet my pants. I think I will tone it back down before I embarrass myself.
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Completed day 3 level 2!!
  • mamaDaisyJ
    Options
    I don't even know what day of level 2 I am on, but I know I'm not ready for level 3!!
    250 calories burned today~
  • tamalea
    Options
    day 6 - level 2 done
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Completed day 4 yesterday and I skipped today!!
  • mamaDaisyJ
    Options
    Today, I burned 305 calories on shred. I also did the first set of plank jacks without modifications and was able to do most of the walk out push ups all the way through! Unfortunately, I think my laces have loosened themselves cause they were slipping off again on the plank twists at the end. All in all, I think I'm making progress :)
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Today, I burned 305 calories on shred. I also did the first set of plank jacks without modifications and was able to do most of the walk out push ups all the way through! Unfortunately, I think my laces have loosened themselves cause they were slipping off again on the plank twists at the end. All in all, I think I'm making progress :)

What do you mean you think your making progress that sounds like your making totally awesome progress!!:bigsmile: Keepup the great work!!
  • tamalea
    Options
    I skipped Saturday, so Sunday was day 7, today will be day 8 of level 2. I must secretly not like level 2. I did not skip a single day of level one, however level 2 has been another story. I am 3 days behind, I should be moving on to level 3 today. Oh well it's not like Jillian is watching.
  • theidner
    theidner Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    So I was planning on starting with everyone, but life happened. I'm finally back on track and did Level 1 Day 1 yesterday. I think I did it harder this time around than I did the last time (back in January) because I hurt more today than before. I don't like feeling everything jiggle when I workout. I hope that will go away in time.
  • tamalea
    Options
    Level 2 day 9. I am definately started to see some changes in my arms and abs. How about everyone else - are you seeing it? I was looking back at some of post in this thread and I cannot help but wonder.... where did everyone go? There seems to be a new thread on this dvd every week. I wonder if they all end of with just a couple of posters towards the end. Okay I am done pondering, work out time.
  • mamaDaisyJ
    Options
    It's almost the 5th. Even though I skipped some days I'm still gonna measure then and pics.
    I'm gonna go ahead and try level 3 tomorrow, so I have a week with it before the 30 days is up. I can't say I won't miss the V squats though.