This isn't working

124»

Replies

• pobalita
    pobalita Posts: 741 Member
    3 hours without eating? You should up your calories. This sounds like starvation mode.
  • Briszler75
    Briszler75 Posts: 88 Member
    You aren't eating clean enough. From now on, eat all of your meals in the shower.

LOL!!!!
  • 89nunu
    89nunu Posts: 1,082 Member
    Best to not eat to hard or chewy things like carrots, meats,cheese, dark breads or anything with seeds in. Try to only eat soft things like ice cream and puddings! You really don't want to get to bulky in the face!! And be careful to have you face very close to the bowl so your arm doesn't have to do too much work!
  • Lazygal53
    Lazygal53 Posts: 294 Member
    < see avatar.

if you spend 3 hours running from a cobra, you will lose the weight.

problem is you aren't running.

I can't run. Are there any exercises I can do while sitting completely still?

You can always eat ... exercises those crucial facial and neck muscles ...

But won't that make my face all bulky?

Once you swallow it's all good below ...
  • ekahnicole
    ekahnicole Posts: 216 Member
    ab1b42f6_4062d1330549361-enhance-workouts-juicing-1617295_i_see_what_you_did_there_holysmurf_super_re_sharenator_community_unite-s444x475-150637-5.jpeg
  • smwooley
    smwooley Posts: 133 Member
    Oh my gosh, this was seriously the funniest thing I've read in a while. But seriously....maybe you didn't calculate your TDEE right? Just take your birthmonth, divide it by 12, add your age, then hop on one leg. It worked for me!
  • jujuki47
    jujuki47 Posts: 84 Member
    Get a pedicure during those 3 hrs, the weight of your toenails and all that dry calloused heel skin can weigh a LOT!:laugh: