152 lbs lost (Vid & pic)

Options

Replies

• gamersgym
    gamersgym Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    nice one , that is amazing transformation . your pics are just motivation enough.

I'm glad you think so. What better way to motivate then by example?
  • gamersgym
    Options
    Wow! Great progress. It was like as you lost weight you wanted people to see you and you got rid of your long hair and facial hair. "See me!" And I love that you're out there lifting in winter gear; no excuses!

I actually loved my long hair and beard but its nice to mix it up a little :)
  • Kacey11312
    Kacey11312 Posts: 55
    Options
    Keep it up bro! You look great! - What an inspiration! :drinker:
  • MissTanyaz
    MissTanyaz Posts: 17
    Options
    You look amazingly awesome, a huge inspiration!
  • kri5tle
    kri5tle Posts: 9
    Options
    Very nice!
  • gamersgym
    Options
    great job!! you lost a whole person! that must feel so good! inspiring!!! :))

I feel better, but theres still much work to be done.
  • gamersgym
    Options
    Wow! Amazing. Congrats.

Thank you :)
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    very nice! your skin looks like it tightened up very well, which is nice because some people after losing well over 100 pounds are left with alot of skin that sometimes has to be cut off! nicely done!
  • gamersgym
    Options
    very nice! your skin looks like it tightened up very well, which is nice because some people after losing well over 100 pounds are left with alot of skin that sometimes has to be cut off! nicely done!

There is some, but I've always been semi-strong/athletic. Viking genetics maybe haha
  • LelliAmi
    LelliAmi Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's fantastic. That would take soooo muuuch willpower. Hope I have as much success as you! PS Feel free to add me, if you'd like.
  • VoodooLuLu
    VoodooLuLu Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    that literally made my jaw drop!!! AMAZING!!! congrats!!! im going to throw a FR your way.
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    very impressive
  • skinnylady2014
    skinnylady2014 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!!! You look great!

I am curious. Since you did not know about MFP, did you have any type of support during all this loss?

Wishing you the best!!
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options

There is some, but I've always been semi-strong/athletic. Viking genetics maybe haha

well, i didnt see any in your video, so it must be very minimal! good job! maybe it is that viking streak in ya...
  • ksy1969
    ksy1969 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Great Job Man!! Congratulations on your weight loss.

I didn't get the resolve to make that change till I was 41. Wished I would have made it back when I was your age. I am sure I would have had a much more productive life. Good news is I have it now and I have lost almost 140lbs and I am now staring to work on building the muscle.
  • montlucia
    montlucia Posts: 90
    Options
    Brilliant success story.
    Great Job Man!! Congratulations on your weight loss.

I didn't get the resolve to make that change till I was 41. Wished I would have made it back when I was your age. I am sure I would have had a much more productive life. Good news is I have it now and I have lost almost 140lbs and I am now staring to work on building the muscle.

Congratulations to you too!
  • gamersgym
    Options
    Awesome job!!!!! You look great!

I am curious. Since you did not know about MFP, did you have any type of support during all this loss?

Wishing you the best!!

I had very little support, even opposition in fact, until the progress started coming. Change starts within, I don't rely on external validation.

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”
    Gandhi
  • gamersgym
    Options
    Wow! That's fantastic. That would take soooo muuuch willpower. Hope I have as much success as you! PS Feel free to add me, if you'd like.

You don't need to hope, you can have it as well! If you want it bad enough, the only thing that can stop you is you.
  • imagine_that
    imagine_that Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Look at what you did! Awesome!
  • ironmonkeystyle
    ironmonkeystyle Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    WTG!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!