Too Old For a Bikini?

Options

Replies

• catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    No. Why should they? It's beach attire, nothing inappropriate.

THIS!
  • sjebert
    sjebert Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Nope, if they want to wear one, then go right ahead, you won't hear me complain
  • kitka82
    kitka82 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Are you worried about being carded on the beach? :)

Even if age was a factor (which it's not), who can tell your age just by looking at you?

Wear whatever makes you comfortable. Confidence is sexy :)
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Nope.:wink:

8488541.png
  • Sekxy49
    Sekxy49 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Not at all...I wear mine every year!!
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    480900_451243814958361_1530752660_n.jpg
  • Rev_no_Boosh
    Rev_no_Boosh Posts: 239
    Options
    They should only stop if they're uncomfortable with it.
  • ArchyJill
    ArchyJill Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Wear what you want when you want how you want. Seriously. I don't care if you weigh 2 tons, do what makes you happy...life's too short to worry about that stuff. That said, if you're 2 tons you're life will be shorter than most ;)
  • sc10985
    sc10985 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I say wear what you're comfortable in! Since having my daughter idk if I'll ever be comfortable in a bikini no matter how much weight I lose, but I'd love to be able to wear a two piece that's more on the modest side! (Think halter top and no butt cheeks hanging out lol). But that's just me!
  • sjebert
    sjebert Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    If one isn't too old for a corsette, then nope. Bikinis are allowed.

308wapd.jpg
    Grandma! when did you have boob work done?
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,013 Member
    Options
    If you feel confident enough to wear one go for it, I am 50 and lost 112lbs my husband wanted me to wear a bikini but I am too self conscience so I bought a really sexy one , and I wear it only for him when we go in the hot tub but that is just me ,
  • ArchyJill
    ArchyJill Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    480900_451243814958361_1530752660_n.jpg

YES!
  • Vickil57
    Vickil57 Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    I think you should do what you want. No one has the right to tell you. Young or old its all in how you feel.
  • RoadsterZ
    RoadsterZ Posts: 434
    Options
    Heck....there is a "more mature" lady in my neighborhood that wears one while riding her John Deere tractor mowing her grass...she seems extremely comfortable in it and seems to enjoy the "attention"....LOL
  • whitneysin
    whitneysin Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I think anyone should be able to wear a bikini, regardless of gender, age, and weight.
  • Jane_1705
    Jane_1705 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    As long as you have a body to rock it sure , age makes no difference there are some 40 yrs olds who have great bikini bodies and some 20 yr olds who should not be wearing bikinis.

Very well said
  • taylorckt1
    taylorckt1 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    No!!!
  • melmonroe
    melmonroe Posts: 111
    Options
    As long as you have a body to rock it sure , age makes no difference there are some 40 yrs olds who have great bikini bodies and some 20 yr olds who should not be wearing bikinis.

Not only body but also skin
  • nashsheri33
    nashsheri33 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    nobody is too old for a bikini. trust me on this, i live 45 minutes from the beach, in florida. also, nobody is too fat for a bikini. because really, at the beach, can't we just wear what we are comforable wearing? if a person feels self-conscious wearing a bikini, don't wear one. wear a toga if you want! remember the song 'itsy-bitsy, teeny-weenie, yellow polka-dot bikini'?

just remember the sunscreen please...
  • Legs_McGee
    Legs_McGee Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    I hope not; I've never in my life worn a one piece bathing suit (well, unless it was just the bottoms....) and I don't intend to start any time soon.