OMG 20inch waist!!!!!!!!!!

Options
12346»

Replies

• ClioGayton
    ClioGayton Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Apperently she is corset trained, which makes sense. That definitley looks like corset trained waist.
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Omg! Now I'm small at 4ft 11" and weigh about the same BUT I am in proportion to my height and wear size 6-8 uk clothes, 34A bra.

I DO NOT look that thin. Geez that's terrible. Thought I needed to put weight on but after seeing that pic, I know now that I'm perfectly healthy, just need to get an an extra stone on but that's it.

I had to look twice at that pic as I couldn't believe what I was seeing.
    Have to say, I'm in a similar boat in the sense that I can eat loads of anything and not put weight on. High metabolism rate.
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    When I was 19 or 20 I had a 19inch waist, I ate well, I just had a narrow waist, I also had a large chest. I didn't do any exercise, I went out drinking and dancing, ate sweets and chocolates, full fat coke etc. I wasn't a freak, I didn't TRY to be that shape, it was the one I was born with. I still have a well defined waist now I have lost weight and I think that genetics have a lot to do with how you carry your fat.
  • alabughosh
    alabughosh Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    LOL...and how does she explain her stick arms and thighs that have a bigger gap between them than the legs themselves?
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    She looks like she wears a corset. You can train your body to look like that over time like the people who stretch their necks.

I agree. I just saw a show on this. Some chick wore custom-made super-tight corsets and they said her waist circumference was the same size as a DVD.
  • paulcer
    paulcer Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    She's clearly into fetish corseting.
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    i saw this earlier...my bet is she has an eating disorder + she wears a corset (photos online actually show her with her corset + naked). She looks extremely malnourished and her waist does not look particularly small without the corset on. http://www.millionlooks.com/news/ioana-spangenberg-model-with-20-inch-waist/
  • HelpMeThinkOfOne
    Options
    Why is everybody thin shaming? I have a natural 21 inch waist, with a 34 inch bust and 34 inch hips and I eat...a lot. As long as she's healthy and happy there's nothing wrong.
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    She's obviously wearing a corset. You can see the boning and lacing in the back through the material of her dress.

ETA: Here she is not wearing a corset:
    video-uite-ce-talie-de-viespe-are-ioana-spangenberg-1_size1.jpg

Here she is wearing a corset:
    Ioana-Spangenberg.jpg

Yes, she is thinner than I'd ever like to be. But in the world of corsetry, 20" is really not that small. That just means that your natural waist is 24-26". There are women who've corseted down to 16". When I was fatter, I was able to corset down 8" easily, I was just squishy. I had a 37-38" natural waist and would easily corset down to 28-30". My natural waist is now 28", and it's doubtful I'll be able to corset down that much now as I'm much more muscular.

Also edited cause I didn't realize the first one I posted had nipplage showing.
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    She's obviously wearing a corset. You can see the boning and lacing in the back through the material of her dress.

Yep. Without a corset she's still really skinny, but not freakish.

n/m someone beat me to it.
  • MinimalistShoeAddict
    MinimalistShoeAddict Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options

Her picture is a good example of what a thigh gap looks like.

It was an encouraging to read that she appears to have healthy eating habits and would like to gain weight. She is not encouraging anyone to aspire to look like her. Just like thigh gaps, the ability to obtain a 20 inch waist is primarily genetic.
  • tiddlebit11
    tiddlebit11 Posts: 182
    Options
    Is that really 20 inches though?!? Mines only 21 but it doesnt look that bad :S

Weird!!!
  • abrandnewme18
    abrandnewme18 Posts: 305
    Options
    ugh not this girl again...it's so obvious that she is wearing a corset and has waist-trained (or whatever you call it) for years
  • santd
    santd Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    it looks vile.....sorry.